A tale of woe

socky1

Me and a pal went to wolverhampton on saturaday night. We got to wolverhampton early so I could have a punt on the two big races in Ireland and hopefully set me up for the wolver . However as we all know the meeting was called off which meant me hanging around wolver for over an hour to get my money back . When got there the heavens opened up and knew it was gonna be a misrable evening in every respect. U know your having a bad nite when u pay 3.50 for a tray of rice and drop half of it on floor. Normally when i go races i tend to o.k u know 1 winner at least but it was'nt happening on saturaday. 'Come on get on the get out stakes' One of the brummie bookies bellowed out as I supped on my half empty pint of guinness and promtley turned off the winner of the finale only to back another donkey before we made our home. Any way im OFF work today still licking my wounds Just to make feel better i could do with a few winners at wolver this afternoon to reedem myself. Or if not does anybody else have a tale of woe story to make me feel better about mine.:cry

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.