PL MTT Tournament November

GaF

Well, sporting odds are running their Dollar Up again in November, it has been extremely popular and continues to provide superb value. My proposal is therefore for November that we again play the SO dollar up, but to give more of a chance to those that can't make them regularly, we count the best 5 results from the 9 being played (every Wednesday and Monday). Through November, they all start at 9pm GMT. We can debate this a little quickly - good idea or bad idea? Needs to be decided by tomorrow night as the first one would be Wednesday. Thoughts please ....

Re: PL MTT Tournament November Ok - looks like unanimous agreement, so that's what we'll do - starting tonight. The comments have led me to make one small alteration - what if someone makes all 4 Monday night games, but none of the Wednesday night games - do they deserve to be punished? I think not, so we will only count the best 4 from 9, not the best 5 from 9 as I suggested before. Of course someone playing in all 9, still has a significant advantage ....... Starting tonight - thread will be in place shortly