** Poker Tuesday 1st November **

GaF

If you're a safety net player, it looks like they are moving ANOTHER hour earlier as of 1st November - now starting at 5 pm GMT!!! 4pm Sun-Poker Daily Qualifier 5pm GMT Sporting Odds Safety Net 6pm GMT NordicBet First Poker Championship - $10,000 Freeroll (Password required from First Poker web site) 7:45pm GMT Blue Square $200 Pot Limit Freeroll 8:30pm GMT Betfair PokerPlayer Grand Prix Leg 3 8:50PM Party Poker Ferrari Freeroll 9pm Sun-Poker Daily Qualifier $20k PartyPoker freeroll 1 hour after 2,965,000,000 hands hit Register for the Betfair Grand Prix here if you are not already in - http://www2.betfairpoker.com/pokerplayer/participate.html Don't foget the bounties on Shafty78, Dicey, K_Unknown, HillyFish and Dudek.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 1st November **

I think Betfair are listening - just got an email through from them with the password.....
Just got the email as well and it says you can register 24 hours beforehand and that it is limited to 400 yet i cant see the tourny listed yet................am i being stooopid as usual:$

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 1st November **

im in now hello to all who play in the sun but hands of my points:spank
Hehe - I'm going to redouble my effort to get points in this - not cos I think I've any chance of catching you, but because I think you've got a greatg chance of qualifying anyway, and if you do, and everyone else has given up the chase ......

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 1st November ** I'm currently 220th with 1100 left (5700 chips) in the $10k NordicBet freeroll but I've gotta go out at 7.30ish (got a date with that 21 year old again! Weehay! :nana ) Anyone wanna play for me (in the freeroll :lol )? If so, drop me a PM and I'll send my username and password to ya.