Parbet Freerolls

guesswest

Re: Parbet Freerolls Lasts for the next 6 weeks. Winners (and some places) in each freeroll qualify for final with places at EPT events are offered...... During the next 6 weeks Parbet.com offers all of our customers a huge Free roll Party. Completely without any qualifications requirements. The participants will compete for places on a $10.000 Free Roll, where the THREE top places do not merely consist of “easy earned” cash prizes. The three lucky winners will in addition gain a place on the prestigious Crew Parbet.com team in the European Poker Tour in Copenhagen (estimated worth $7.000 per seat). Monday $500 Free roll (the winner qualifies to the $10K Free roll). Tuesday $1,000 Free roll (places 1-2 qualifies to the $10K Free roll). Wednesday $1,500 Free roll (places 1-3 qualifies to the $10K Free roll). Thursday $2,000 Free roll (places 1-4 qualifies to the $10K Free roll). Friday $2,500 Free roll (places 1-5 qualifies to the $10K Free roll). Saturday $3,000 Free roll (places 1-6 qualifies to the $10K Free roll). Sunday $3,500 Free roll (places 1-7 qualifies to the $10K Free roll). Click here for more information.

Re: Parbet Freerolls Yes - just looking at it ..... there are rebuys allowed as well for the first 30 mins ...... rebuys always put me off ..... though I spose they add to the prize fund, and it is a freeroll ..... (then again - who would be mad enough to pay $3 to rebuy in a $500 freeroll?????)

Re: Parbet Freerolls

who would be mad enough to pay $3 to rebuy in a $500 freeroll?????)
Always wondered that! There'll be a better freeroll on Party Poker tonight, but probably quite late. They're doing a 3 billionth hand thing where they're doing a 20k freeroll every time a certain increment of hands approaching the 3 billion mark are dealt, next one is when it hits 2.960,000,000 - is currently at 2.959,120,000 - starts an hour after that hand is dealt. Fairly complicated promotion, but a pretty good one, you can easily see what hand they're at by opening any real money cash table: http://www.partypoker.com/news/events/3_billionth_hand.html

Yes - just looking at it ..... there are rebuys allowed as well for the first 30 mins ...... rebuys always put me off ..... though I spose they add to the prize fund' date=' and it is a freeroll ..... (then again - who would be mad enough to pay $3 to rebuy in a $500 freeroll?????)[/quote'] I'll might give this a miss - I have played a few games with re-buys and find that there are always a couple of muppets that go all in, lose and rebuy - there was once one that did this continuously for about ten minutes and had rebought approx $30+. Put me off totally. frown2.gif

Always wondered that! There'll be a better freeroll on Party Poker tonight, but probably quite late. They're doing a 3 billionth hand thing where they're doing a 20k freeroll every time a certain increment of hands approaching the 3 billion mark are dealt, next one is when it hits 2.960,000,000 - is currently at 2.959,120,000 - starts an hour after that hand is dealt. Fairly complicated promotion, but a pretty good one, you can easily see what hand they're at by opening any real money cash table: http://www.partypoker.com/news/events/3_billionth_hand.html
My guess based on how hands are moving over there is this is gonna happen about 11pm UK time. It'll fill up very quickly. At 2,959,360,000 right now