** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

2 Decent E/W's for today (monday)

Carl

quote from a website that I sometimes use to wittle down my selections for the placepots. Ive not inc this selection in my placepot but Ill put a little bit on E/W 1.40 plumpton

MR DIP has the benefit of a run on the level within the last fortnight on his side, as well as the most experienced jockey in the line up. Granted that the five-year-old needs all the help he can get (even in this sorry line up), the Reprimand gelding might make the frame at rewarding odds. Five-year-olds have won three of the five renewals to date, which makes for added confidence about the Dace raider.
RP has MR DIP @ 40/1:unsure worth a do. also. Templegate has picked a horse running in the 2.40 at Plumpton
Billy Coleman Favourite, fourth in maiden point on debut; remote finishes since in bumper and three novice hurdles appear to offer no promise, but much longer trip and chase debut offer some change in the variables.
again this is 40/1. why is he picking this over the first 3 in the market I dunno but again its worth my hard earned(well hard won): dont go mad on these but its worth a couple of points.