**Poker Monday 31st October**

GaF

Sorry, for having missed a couple of days ..... Here's what I'm aware of for today.....Be careful with times - most of the regular comps are an hour earlier than we're used to (they remain on GMT and do not move with the clocks) 18:00 GMT Sporting Odds Safety Net Freeroll 19:00 GMT Paddy Power - $500 Giveaway 19:45 GMT BlueSquare Bankroll Booster 20:00 GMT Sporting Odds Dollar Up ($500 added) 20:00 GMT The Sun Weekly Final 21:30 GMT Betfred Haloween Special ($1 + $0.10) Total $3000 Gtd (Max Entry 1000) Unknown Start Time - PartyPoker $20k Freeroll 1 hour after 2.960,000,000th hand is dealt. Should be hit this evening. Thanks for that Guesswest.

Re: **Poker Monday 31st October** Now on 2,959,359,675 - 540,325 to go. That means 200,000 were played in 30 mins - so we're looking at the hand being hit in about 80 mins - with the freeroll starting in 140 mins - so somewhere in the region of 9pm I guess.......

Re: **Poker Monday 31st October** Ah - I missed 100,000 out in my earlier calculations :o Now at 2,959,456,266 after 1 hour - 543,734 to go - That means 200,000 in one hour - another 5 hours or so - guesswest's estimate looks better than mine :sad

Re: **Poker Monday 31st October** I think it'll prob speed up a bit as the Americans start getting home from work, my money's on a 9.30ish hit for an 11pm start.....also just noticed you can win the magic hand spot prize thingie on play tables too, so prob worth joining 10 play tables right before it hits, never know :ok

Re: **Poker Monday 31st October**

.....also just noticed you can win the magic hand spot prize thingie on play tables too' date=' so prob worth joining 10 play tables right before it hits, never know :ok[/quote'] Wow ...... it's to win $6,250 if you win the hand or a share of a further $6250, just for being at the table!!!!