NHL: Friday: 28.10

St Louis @ Anaheim: Two teams here who have kicked off the year with less than impressive starts. The Ducks ( 4-5-1 ) main problem has been finding the net with 26 goals in 10 games so far, not that bad a GPG, but it's more the consistancy that's the problem, too many games with a one or two goals. There's definatly some talent on show but they aren't finding it easy. St Louis ( 2-5-2 ) has had a tough start too, 3 losses to kick the year off has set the tone, although there are a few flickers of hope, they only have one regulation loss in the last four games, that being by a single goal to the Wild, and I believe with a little luck the Blues could get something out of this game, the odds are very lopsided. 1.95 for the Ducks and 3.35 for the Blues @ Betfair for the regulation win. I'm gonna stick my neck out and go for the Blues on this one, I don't think there is a gap in quality between these teams and the Blues are value. Minnesota @ Columbus: Although the Blue Jackets don't have a good record, what they lack in talent they make up for in effort, and I was very impressed with them on the game on NASN, when they became the first team to take 2 off the Predators. They have a tough game here against the Wild who are a decent outfit. However Colombus has the sort of stodgy defence that can stall quick teams, and although I'm not confident on any prediction of winner I'm quite happy to put a few pounds on the under 5.5. 7 of the Blue Jackets have already gone under this year, their combination of workmanlike performers and stuttering offence make them a good team to take on the under. Also worth noting that 5 of 10 Wild games have also gone under this season too, with that in mind 2.00 seems a little big compared to 1.90 for the over, even more so when you factor in that 3 of the 4 Wild road games have gone under, with 3 of the 5 BJ home games going under too, 6 of 9 is good enough for me. Buffalo @ NJ: The Devil's have been leaking goals the last couple of weeks and has contributed to their unstellar 4-5-0 record, however this is a team with a good amount of experience on the ice and behind the bench, in front of their home fans they have the chance to go back to .500 which considering the GAA would be pretty acceptable, admittedly they do face a pretty good Sabres side ( 6-3-0 ) but I'm gonna take the Devils to jump back with a regulation win. STL @ 3.35 Betfair: Regulation win: 2 Pts Min - CBJ @ 2.00 Betfair: Under 5.5 goals: 2 Pts NJ @ 2.46 Betfair: Regulation win: 3 Pts Y-T-D: 4-6-0: Staked: 28 Pts: Returns: 34.63 Pts: Yield: 23.68% Anyone else's thoughts appreciated!! Good luck all :cheers

Re: NHL: Friday: 28.10 Definitely not the Blues for me. I rate them quite low. I don´t trust the Devils quite yet...lost big time, when the blew 3-1 lead against....Atlanta. They could win of course, looks like a close game. The under bet might be good though:D I am going for Tampa(1,60) and LA Kings(1,90). Both in regulation. Sharks will suffer withhout nabokov and toskala. Also, they´re finishing a gruelling 6 game road trip with this match, they lost 4 out of the 5 other roadgames. Tampa will crush Washington. A little bet on the double too. :hope yeah, good luck all

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.