**Poker Thursday 27th October**

GaF

I'm going to try something slightly different - a daily thread highlighting the main events that are on for the day - to make it easy at a glance to know what is upcoming. If there's something that is missing, then just add it to this thread (and I'll put it in this message). 5 PM BST Sun-Poker qualifier 6 PM BST NordicBet $2500 Freeroll (this is a private freeroll, but if you cannot find the password in less than 60 seconds, you're doing something wrong ;) ) 7 PM BST Sporting Odds Safety Net $250 Freeroll 7 PM BST Sporting Odds $1000 Raked Hands Freeroll 7:45 PM BST Blue Square $200 PL Bankroll Booster 8 PM BST Pacific Poker Daily Mirror Final 10 PM BST Sun-Poker Qualifier

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Thursday 27th October** thanks for the info GtF :ok , as gazza says great for lazy poker players. i'm finding NordicBet freeroll a bit quick for me and somehow i get frustrated and make stupid calls , strange , i find betfred relaxing after getting knocked out in the nordic cheers again and good luck to all

Re: **Thursday 27th October**

GaF' date=' I'm sure there's a $250 freeroll at PaddyPower tonight.[/quote'] Cheers mate - I haven't got Paddy Power installed - anyone any more details? Is it regular, or a one off? The critical detail, so far as I'm concerned, is how many entrants are expected .... if it's 10,000 then obviously it losesa lot of interest, if it's 100, then it's very interesting ..... What I do with freerolls is divide the prize fund by the number of entrants expected. This gives the buy-in "donated" byt the poker room. If it's $1 or more, then I rate it a good freeroll. If it's $0.50 to $1, then I don't rate it hugely, but may include it anyway. Anything less that $0.50 is, IMO a waste of time....... Anyway, the reason I've logged on at this time of day - I realised I'd forgotten The Sun in the list of tonights tourneys - so they'll be there in the next few mins.....

Re: **Poker Thursday 27th October**

Make it a sticky called Tonights Tourneys
I prefer to do a new thread daily. That way the days tourney's will always be in the first post of the thread, and there's no need to hunt for the latest info. I won't bother to Sticky it, as it should always be near the top, and I'm sure will get back up there as people post their progress - it can then be left to "slip away" by itself afterwards (though the real "big" tournies, I'll continue to give their own thread - and link from here.....)
i must be doing somethong wrong cos i cant find the password
You have a PM.....

brilliant idea i can never remember where and when good tourneys are and usually miss them Make it a sticky called Tonights Tourneys i must be doing somethong wrong cos i cant find the password password sorted---------- Thanks
sorry to be a pain but having problems with password:$

Re: **Poker Thursday 27th October** :eek It's looking from the table stats as if I'm in about 5th place in the Mirror final. 2nd prize is a hol in vegas, 1st prize is a seat in the Million dollar UK Open (live on TV from the 30th October!!) - surely not .......

Re: **Poker Thursday 27th October** Hit the second break - slipped to 3rd with 52 left - though 90% of the leaders stack - so no problem.... I haven't got involved much - with such a dominent stack at the table, I always feel I should control the table, but it's a side to my game I've never got right.......

Keep posting brael please, you're making me nervous as hell, because I haven't got the software.:cry Our thoughts are with you GaF?. :hope
Will do so for as long as I can... GaF? has slipped to 3rd... 41 left.... he had a cracking run of cards just before the break... if memory serves me correctly they were TT, AA and KK... played well enough to take a decent amount of chips...