NFL Futures....

ok...I've been bad-mouthing Indi for some time now, so I figured it was time to put some $$ ...(or at least research! :D) where my mouth is.... Firstly, Indi NOT to win the SB is 1.41 @ Pinnacle, and it's the bargain of the year. :ok Secondly, Jacksonville @ 9.00 to win the Div is MASSIVE!! On to it then.... Indi currently sitting 7-0....play.... @ NE....I'm calling it a Loss. Houston...W @ Cinci....?? Pits....L Tenn....W @ Jax....?? (and the likely decider of the Div winner) SD....L (Can't wait for a game line on that one) @ Seattle...Likely L Arizona....W. Leaves them anywhere between 10-14 wins, imo. Jax, currently sitting 4-2, just might not lose a game for the rest of the year!!... @ SL ...W Houst...W Balt.....W @ Tenn ?? (likely W) @ 'Zona...W @ Cleve....W Indi....?? SF....W @ Houston....W Tenn.....W Gives them a definate 12, imo, and as many as 14. As I said, it's very likely that the winner will come down to the meeting in Jax. Indi won the first game @ home 10-3, but were down 0-3 in the last...got out-gained (175 pass yards to 122, and 5.3 ypc to 3.8), and held the ball for less time. The other good bet I reckon is Pittsburgh to win the AFC @ 6.50 I really think they are extremely unlikely to lose another game... Balt...W @ GB...W Cleve...W @ Balt....(only ??, but likely W) @ Indi...W (oh...I can see the argument hotting up now!!) Cinci...W Chic...W @ Min...W @ Cleve...W Det...W I think they are certainties for at least 13 wins...which would go very, very close indeed to giving them home field through the play-offs....with their obvious dangers being Indi and Jax. ...Pitts beat Jax by a point in Jax last season, but were a bit lucky to do so...so I guess that means that the Jags @ 21.00 (or better) is decent value...But I can see Pits being extremely pissed about getting beaten at home last week by the Jags, so I think they'll have them covered where-ever they play them in the future. I actually like Washington to come out of the NFC (13.00 or better) but there are SO many iffy games that it's nearly impossible to predict. Come on then fella's....fire away......:unsure :spank

Re: NFL Futures....

ok...I've been bad-mouthing Indi for some time now, so I figured it was time to put some $$ ...(or at least research! :D) where my mouth is.... Firstly, Indi NOT to win the SB is 1.41 @ Pinnacle, and it's the bargain of the year. :ok
Not sure I can argue with that. I do think the Colts are good, but the problems the Texans gave them last week, and their paper weak schedule is hiding that (as I've said). I just rate their D higher than you... which was proved wrong by them Texans, I think. Trying to decide if there's anything to be had in trading the Colts. They are huge favourites for the bowl right now on Betfair, and I don't see that lasting.
Secondly, Jacksonville @ 9.00 to win the Div is MASSIVE!! snip @ Seattle...Likely L snip
The way the Seahawks are playing, yes. But James versus Alexander will be worth seeing. BUT, Seattle are so variable, I'd not trust anything to big on 'em in the long term. Otherwise, I can't fault the analysis.
Jax, currently sitting 4-2, just might not lose a game for the rest of the year!!...
I hope so, I like the Jaguars mainly as they share a name with the team I played for. I can see where the value comes from. I'll not be following you with this one though. The Jags have too many question marks to my mind.
The other good bet I reckon is Pittsburgh to win the AFC @ 6.50
Mumbles about the Bungles. I don't take enough of a dispassionate view...
I actually like Washington to come out of the NFC (13.00 or better) but there are SO many iffy games that it's nearly impossible to predict. Come on then fella's....fire away......:unsure :spank
Again, I'd look at trading this one as well.... I'll have a look on IG Index and see if I fancy any of it with this info. Useful info.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.