**The Sun Weekly Final** Monday 24th October 9pm

GaF

Re: **The Sun Weekly Final** Monday 24th October 9pm

Hey' date=' Pocket Lady, you should have said you weren't on my list - it's no fun only appearing when you're knocked out [img']http://punterslounge.com/forum/images/smilies/sad2.gif
When I looked on the list this afternoon I wasn't on it even though I thought that I had qualified. I got in touch with live help that told me I hadn't so I didn't log on as Mr V and I have connection problems if we both play on the Sun at the same time. Mr V shouted me when the blinds had whittled me down to 30 chips so it wasnt worth playing - he hadn't noticed my name til then. Big email going tonight!angry.gif

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: **The Sun Weekly Final** Monday 24th October 9pm sorry guys,was so short stacked,had been getting nothing and the Q was the firdt high card i had for ages

When I looked on the list this afternoon I wasn't on it even though I thought that I had qualified. I got in touch with live help that told me I hadn't so I didn't log on as Mr V and I have connection problems if we both play on the Sun at the same time. Mr V shouted me when the blinds had whittled me down to 30 chips so it wasnt worth playing - he hadn't noticed my name til then. Big email going tonight!angry.gif
Just got off from speaking to live help- I've been put on the list of qualifiers for Next Monday. They went through my account to make sure that I spoke to someone earlier to verify that I had been told that I didn't qualify.bigokay.gif

good show from the PL-ers . anyone stay to watch the final two slog it out head-to-head ? i got bored watching one of the most boring head-to-heads ever and went to bed . see you next week...
you`re right swampster, it was a shocker of a head to head :wall I watched it to-and-fro for about 45 minutes then went off to bed. I`ve no idea who won.