GamesGrid Freeroll in 10 mins

GaF

Re: GamesGrid Freeroll in 10 mins Have you seen GamesGrid yet? It is quite poor. They appear to have developed their own software, and it shows!!! Don't know if it's my imagination, but each hand seems so slooooowwwww as well. Dont let this put you off the interforum freeroll though - make your own judgement, and remember, your forum needs you gamesgrid5cd.jpg

Re: GamesGrid Freeroll in 10 mins

yeah that's what I'm talking about. I've played the sun' date=' mirror and gamesgrid freerolls and they're all awful compared to betfred.[/quote'] Hmmm ..... Bossmedia, Pacific Poker and Gamesgrid - you haven't given Betfred the best of competition there? My prefered are Prima (e.g. Laddies) and Betfair (Crypto). I don't mind Betfred (other than the carpet), but they have come in for a lot of stick on here.......

Re: GamesGrid Freeroll in 10 mins Have to say I've never played on laddies or betfair/ I'll have to give it a go. Must be the american ones that are poor. I've always thought the colour schemes on american gaming sites to be poor from my days of playing euchre on Yahoo. They're really washed outohwell.gif

Re: GamesGrid Freeroll in 10 mins Go on frisky, say what you really thinklaugh4.gif Its awful but not as bad as that tribeca shite with everything bouncing about and oversized and animated to make you feel sick to the point where you don't know and don't care about what's going on in the game. Well that's what it did for me anyway.unsure.gif