**Value** SO Dollar Up Lunchtime Wednesday

GaF

Well if you can play at lunchtimes, the Sporting Odds Dollar Up tournament is on again on Wednesday 10th October, as usual at 12 noon GMT, 1 pm BST, 2 pm CET. It's $1 +$0 to enter and SO are adding $500 to the prize money. Entry in the lunchtime event has grown to just over 50, so tremendous value. At least I think these are the details - I can't get into the SO website at the moment to verify!!! It's down again :sad I'll verify later....

Re: **Value** SO Dollar Up Lunchtime Wednesday SO and Betfred are different networks. But SO still down ..... I presume they've been down continuously for 12 hours now..... Don't think the DollarUp will happen (but if it does, there will be hardly anyone in at all!!!!! So worthwhile to keep trying)

Guest gazza271

Re: **Value** SO Dollar Up Lunchtime Wednesday You are now chatting with 'Keith' Keith: How may I help you today? gazza271: hi, i believe the poker website has been unavailable since 11pm last night. Any idea when it will be up and running again. I know others are also having the same problem so its not my computer!!!! Keith: Please hold Keith: We are experiecing some technical problems with the poker room at the moment. Keith: I can assure you that we have IT people working on having this resolved as soon as possible. Keith: This will be up and running as soon as possible. Keith: Our apologies for any delay. gazz271: ok no problem,any rough ideas how long ? Keith: I would hate to give you an inaccurate timeframe Garry. Keith: Please check back at some stage later today. gazza271: ok thanks

Guest gazza271

Re: **Value** SO Dollar Up Lunchtime Wednesday Sporting Odds......you are forgiven.........just got my $70 bonus and the account is looking rather healthy:nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow