**PokerPlayer Grand Prix** Leg 2 Monday 17th October 7:30 pm

GaF

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **PokerPlayer Grand Prix** Monday 17th October 7:30 pm

i registered for this a while back and missed the first leg' date=' are they goingto email out the newpassword or is it the same as the first one?[/quote'] No it's different to the first password - I can give you the password, but I think you're better off checking with them if you haven't had the email, to make sure you're in.......Are you listed on the leaderboard? Wish we'd known about it for the first leg, we all missed it :sad Poker Player were late distributing their magazine....

Re: **PokerPlayer Grand Prix** Monday 17th October 7:30 pm

doesnt ask for email addy
No - but betfair have it from your username, so they email you with that. If I remember rightly, it specifically says not to sign up more than once, or you risk losing your previously earned points........

Re: **PokerPlayer Grand Prix** Leg 2 Monday 17th October 7:30 pm Sorry Valiant - can't help at all. There should be no problem running Betfair and a Tribeca room at the same time, so I can't explain why you're having difficulties, but I'd imagine it's a local problem.....

Re: **PokerPlayer Grand Prix** Leg 2 Monday 17th October 7:30 pm I think I may be a little stoned but I'm positive I registered for this and I'm also sure I remember what the password is but it's not recognising it, hopefully an email should sort it out.

Re: **PokerPlayer Grand Prix** Leg 2 Monday 17th October 7:30 pm I'm surprised there's not more of us in this - come on guys - it's free and will be a major distraction for us over the next few months I think - don't miss out, or start even further behind everyone else. Anyone Else? For those who are in, a reminder of what you need to achieve.... For an immediate cash payment, top 3 places only are paid. £250 for first, £150 for 2nd and £100 for 3rd. What do you need for league points? Remembering to register, earns you 5 points. Winning gets an extra 30 points. Second gets an extra 22 points. Third gets an extra 14 points. There is a 10 point bounty (and a copy of Super System II) on the heads of the Poker Player guys, who are, K_unknown, Dudek, Dicey, Hillyfish and Shafty78. After the 10 freerolls, top 27 finishers in the league qualify for the live grand final.