**PL MTT Tourney** Monday 10th October 9pm S.O. Dollar Up

GaF

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: **PL MTT Tourney** Monday 10th October 9pm S.O. Dollar Up I'll be there, Mind you the way im going at the moment i will spend most of the evening cheering the rest of you on!!!

Re: **PL MTT Tourney** Monday 10th October 9pm S.O. Dollar Up

My aim is a PB for SO' date=' and thats to last to the first break. :lol[/quote'] And you should do it - just play your normal game - you ARE more than capable of doing well in it (and one day it'll just happen) - forget the Bad Beats (We all get them!!) - focus on the good plays you've made and one day (soon) it'll just come right!!!!:ok

I'll be there' date=' Mind you the way im going at the moment i will spend most of the evening cheering the rest of you on!!![/quote'] And that last post goes for you as well Gazza!!! Com'n guys - none of us are world beaters (yet) - but none of us are muppets either!!! Lets have a bit of self belief and confidence!!!!

I should be in bigokay.gif ..........by the way GAF' date= how often do they have the raked hands freerolls? happy.gif
Every Thursday (but they look at your record over the previous fortnight). Unfortunately it's very difficult to know whether you qualify or not (they can tell you how many raked hands you have played in total, but not from a certain date)

Myself and Mrs V will add to the pot. Hope it gets used wisely by the winner. My aim is a PB for SO, and thats to last to the first break. :lol
No fair that was my aim! :spank I'll have to aim for not being the 1st PLer out!

Every Thursday (but they look at your record over the previous fortnight). Unfortunately it's very difficult to know whether you qualify or not (they can tell you how many raked hands you have played in total' date=' but not from a certain date)[/quote']I've played over 500 in the last week or so to get my starting bonus, so i should be ok for next week then :ok

I've played over 500 in the last week or so to get my starting bonus' date=' so i should be ok for next week then :ok[/quote'] Yup - I wanna try and get into the habit of playing 100 a week - but that means I need a "current" reading from them every Thursday......

Re: **PL MTT Tourney** Monday 10th October 9pm S.O. Dollar Up I'm in. (Hopefully, unless I drink myself senseless after being observed by scary behaviour management consultant type with my horrendous year 9's tomorrow and forget about it)

I'm in. (Hopefully' date=' unless I drink myself senseless after being observed by scary behaviour management consultant type with my horrendous year 9's tomorrow and forget about it)[/quote'] :lol "Sir? Why you talking like that sir?" "Are you drunk, sir? Or have you been smokin' that stuff you grow in the school greenhouse sir?" "Can't we play poker like we did last week sir?" Jobless Jaded :rollin BoL with the little 'darlings'. :hope

Re: **PL MTT Tourney** Monday 10th October 9pm S.O. Dollar Up Actually doing probability, SOOOO tempted to teach a lesson based on poker! :) "Meg, you have pocket A's. Katy has pocket K's. The board shows TT227. What are the odds some bloody moron's played 72o and is about to walk off with your cash?!"

Re: **PL MTT Tourney** Monday 10th October 9pm S.O. Dollar Up Am in, but after that year 9 lesson, am drinking heavily - my apologies to any poor sod I knock out with a stupid hand, and congrats to anyone who calls my 72o with AA's and cleans me out.

Am in' date=' but after that year 9 lesson, am drinking heavily - my apologies to any poor sod I knock out with a stupid hand, and congrats to anyone who calls my 72o with AA's and cleans me out.[/quote'] Hehe - did it go ok?