25k Freeroll tonight

guesswest

Re: 25k Freeroll tonight

currently 20th out of 48 :ok ..................... we've done not bad considering there were over 3000 started :D
and we've been distracted elsewhere........ this is looking by far my best nights poker.......... I'm on 61k - 29th (out of 43) :cow :nana

Re: 25k Freeroll tonight Damn - down to 2,600 (Blinds are 10,000 and I'm next) Went all in with A8s, and was called, but only cos he had AA :lol - a little bit of hope - flopped 7,9,10 - but didn't come..... Out surely in the next 2 hands.....36th....

Re: 25k Freeroll tonight my last hand Game ID 529135995 starting - 2005-10-06 22:37:44 ** $25 000 Freeroll!:Table 164 [Multi Table Hold 'em] (12000.00|24000.00 No Limit - MTT) Real Money - Shrfn sitting in seat 1 with $240912.00 [Dealer] - Punkrock_kid sitting in seat 2 with $133446.00 - jax1000 sitting in seat 3 with $96007.48 - Kevboy sitting in seat 4 with $43910.00 - dulfaren sitting in seat 5 with $210967.78 - Kesy sitting in seat 6 with $113090.16 - mpowell sitting in seat 7 with $223307.36 - McThomaz sitting in seat 8 with $88862.00 - loco123 sitting in seat 9 with $183019.68 - looser93 sitting in seat 10 with $117415.00 Punkrock_kid posted the small blind - $6000.00 jax1000 posted the big blind - $12000.00 ** Dealing card to jax1000: King of Clubs, King of Diamonds Kevboy folded dulfaren raised - $36000.00 Kesy folded mpowell folded McThomaz folded loco123 folded looser93 folded Shrfn folded Punkrock_kid raised - $60000.00 jax1000 went all-in - $96007.48 dulfaren folded Punkrock_kid called - $108007.48 Punkrock_kid shows: 8 of Hearts, Ace of Hearts ** Dealing the flop: 8 of Spades, 8 of Clubs, 7 of Hearts ** Dealing the turn: 6 of Diamonds ** Dealing the river: 5 of Clubs Punkrock_kid wins $252014.96 from the main pot End of game 529135995

Re: 25k Freeroll tonight Since i had a good result (and payday) in the other tournament i can afford to be a bit more philosophical about it ;) I'm also really happy with how i played tonight .......................... probably some of the best poker i have ever played in MTT's. Playing the 2 tournaments actually helped (mostly anyway), as i didn't end up playing cards i shouldn't have. Come to think of it i was actually playing a cash table as well until i started doing well in both tournaments and decided to take them more seriously:lol Overall i didn't do too much wrong, (though i did win a couple of hands when i was an underdog against shorter stacks) and i would play the same way on the final hand every time, so i have no regrets:ok Oh and a big thanks to Guesswest for pointing out the nordic bet freeroll ............. I would never have opened an account and played if you hadn't pointed it out :clap :clap :clap .............and thanks again to GAF for mentioning the Sporting odds raked hands freeroll. :clap :clap :clap

Oh and a big thanks to Guesswest for pointing out the nordic bet freeroll ............. I would never have opened an account and played if you hadn't pointed it out :clap :clap :clap
Yeah, cheers mate - I'd never heard of them before you mentioned them - so I've got you to thank :ok

Well done' date=' both. I get confused enough playing just one table, so I don't know how you both managed to play such good poker in two tournaments at the same time.[/quote']I usually play 2 or 3 games on the 1 screen ........................... i just move the tables to different corners of the screen, and they overlap a bit in the middle happy.gif .................. works for me anyway laugh4.gif. Its actually not too hard playing 2 tables at the same time as you don't usually have good enough starting hands to play 2 hands at the same time................... though inevitably there will be times when you get good cards on both tables and end up playing a hand on each table simultaniously, ....................in which case you just have to take advantage of the time bank wink2.gif

though inevitably there will be times when you get good cards on both tables and end up playing a hand on each table simultaniously
That reminds me - at one point last night I had 3 consecutive hands that got AA (two on one site, and one on the other) - so I was playing AA on 2 different sites at the same time - I definitely didn't get my value out of them. Playing multiple tables isn't a problem if you play your cards (and if you play TAG), however you definitely lose some insight into your opponents......but it can help by giving you more patience.....