Game Week 6 Table & Game Week 7 Chat

fantasy.jpg

The Punters Lounge Fantasy Football League has a new leader once more with @dwikyeddo's Cyber Tech FC leading the way on 446 points. Their 77-point haul for this week has seen them open up a 19-point gap at the top of the table. Is this the start of a breakaway effort by Eddo's team? :drums

It was a very hit-and-miss week in terms of scores. Teams right through the table were hitting high scores and low scores in one of the most unpredictable weeks yet. Manager of the Week goes to @MinellaWorksop and his Team FerretWeasel who managed to tally up a stunning 99 points this week. It was the decision to play their bench boost that accounted for an extra 7 points to seal the top score. There was also a stroke of luck with his vice-captain Cole Palmer earning captain points thanks to his first-choice captain Son Heung-min not playing. :loon

The lowest score of the week wasn't one of the lowest that we've had but somebody has to take the shame for the week. It was a 21-point total from @thebestthere's Telmison. It was just one of those weeks for Robert Morton's side which looks strong but suffered from some big guns failing to score well this week. :spank

Deadline for transfers this week is 11am UK time on Saturday 5th October. Best of luck all! :ok

This is a major moment to receive the honour of highest scorer of the week. My family can once more claim to know me and banish the shame of being lowest scorer of the week last season lol.

I will live off this moment, milking it for all that it is worth. Like a true one hit wonder. Giving after dinner speeches for years to come of how I 'convinced' Heung Min Son not to play for the greater good of the noble FerretWeasel's.