World Cup Quals, Euro Zone, Sat 8 October

Re: World Cup Quals, Euro Zone, Sat 8 October Switzerland v France very likely to be a draw IMO eother 0-0 or 1-1, i also think that under 2.5 goals is very likely in this match. French have no Henry or Trezeguet or Willy Sagnol, Switerland have no Hakan Yakin. neither team can afford to lose at all, nailed on draw

Re: World Cup Quals, Euro Zone, Sat 8 October drawback05 says Greece are missing their big front man Charisteas Some big front man ! Back Greece on this one - the Danes lack motivation. A cover bet touted by some is to bet the 1-0 away win and the Denmark win as a cover. Also England should master the Austrians at a lower price.

Re: World Cup Quals, Euro Zone, Sat 8 October Finland - Romania Pick 2 Odds 2.05 @GameBookers This is Romanian team's year,after the amaizing victory against Czech's Republic with 2-0,the qualification of the three Romanian team's Steaua Dinamo and Rapid. Finland never won against Romanian,they lose 5 times,and made 2 draws 23-3 goals. Finland without Pasanen, Scheweleff, Tihinen,and they hope that Riihilahti and Kallio will play. Kuivasto is in front of the 60 caps selection to the national team. Romania will miss only Chivu,because he is banned . Hope that Romania will win.I will go on 2/2 with medium stake,and 2 on hi stakes

Re: World Cup Quals, Euro Zone, Sat 8 October Switzerland v France Not exactly a must win game for France as they can qualify by a draw here and a win in the last game at home vs lowly Cyprus. Switzerland and France are both undefeated in 8 Group games. France are hit by injuries in front and at the back; Henry, Trezeguet, Sagnol and Zabina all out. Don’t think France will want to leave it to the final day to qualify but it will be a close call between a draw and a France victory... But at those odds, I think its worth the risk on a France Win to be honest..!!

Re: World Cup Quals, Euro Zone, Sat 8 October England vs Austria - @1.25 , England slipped agianst N.Ireland , Austria will pay the price , confident English win... Norway - Moldova @ 1.2 , all respect to Moldova, but i just can`t see how can they travell home without a full net ... Lithuania vs Serbia & Montenegro @ 1.55 , decisive game for S&M , it won`t be easy at all ,but i expect us to win over hosts who play only for pride ... Scotland vs Belarus @ 1.55 , Scots have already beaten Belarus away (1:4 ) so i expect them to do it again , since they have a lot to play for ... Fourfold that pays 3.6 (local) ... GL!

Re: World Cup Quals, Euro Zone, Sat 8 October

Finland - Romania Pick 2 Odds 2.05 @GameBookers This is Romanian team's year,after the amaizing victory against Czech's Republic with 2-0,the qualification of the three Romanian team's Steaua Dinamo and Rapid. Finland never won against Romanian,they lose 5 times,and made 2 draws 23-3 goals. Finland without Pasanen, Scheweleff, Tihinen,and they hope that Riihilahti and Kallio will play. Kuivasto is in front of the 60 caps selection to the national team. Romania will miss only Chivu,because he is banned . Hope that Romania will win.I will go on 2/2 with medium stake,and 2 on hi stakes
Nice info Razvi! Tell me where do you get your team info from? thanks

Re: World Cup Quals, Euro Zone, Sat 8 October

Switzerland v France very likely to be a draw IMO eother 0-0 or 1-1, i also think that under 2.5 goals is very likely in this match. French have no Henry or Trezeguet or Willy Sagnol, Switerland have no Hakan Yakin. neither team can afford to lose at all, nailed on draw
FT Switerland 1-1 France - get in :D :D well done to those others who also predicted draw for this match