BETFRED T FF Qualifier - Praise

Ell Ess Dee

I can only praise them for this, posted in PAULMO3 thread "Not a good 1st experience" that i was on last 5 tables and going some then their server's ****ed up. Well, got an email from them.. First of all, please accept my apologies for the interruption to Monday's Telegraph Satellite. Unfortunately it is not possible to re-start a tournament, and it is equally unfair to allow simply the top 5 to go through when we have in the past completely cancelled tournaments in this situation. However as this event was down to the last 47 players, and you had played a significant amount of time to reach this stage, I have set up a limited tournament for the 47 players that remained from Monday's event. No password is required, and only those 47 players will be able to access the tourney. It will be listed as "Re-run Special", and will start at 7.30pm BST, Friday 30th Sept. I can only apologise if the time is unsuitable for some, and that you will all start with even chip stacks rather than the amount you had at the time of the connection problems, however I hope you appreciate I have tried to be fair to everyone by arranging a re-run, and these are the only circumstances that we can hold this qualifier under. If there are any other questions regarding the satellite, please do not hesitate to contact my support team who will do all that they can to help. Best Regards Grant Duguid Betfred Poker Manager :clap :clap :clap

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.