**VALUE** Sporting Odds - Dollar Up - TONIGHT

GaF

Seeing as there are a few of us enjoying sporting odds at the moment - whether it be the Safety Net Freerolls or the raked hands bonus, I thought I'd make sure this was brought to your attention - I'd imagine we will have a few PL'rs in it. The latest installment of the "Dollar-Up" ($1 +$0) tournament is tonight at 8PM GMT, 9PM BST, 10PM CET. This tournament has $500 added to the prize fund by Sporting Odds. The last evening "Dollar Up" had an entry of 94, giving a prize fund of $594 to play for. Cracking value for a $1 entry fee!! The full list of Value Tournaments coming up can be found here. I need your help to find these - so please use the thread referred to in this section of Poker News to bring any value you find to my attention. :ok

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **VALUE** Sporting Odds - Dollar Up - TONIGHT

It's my first time playing amoungst you guys and girls - is there any etiquette? or is it just.....Charge!!!!:loon
et·i·quette pron.jpg ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ebreve.giftprime.gifibreve.gif-kebreve.giftlprime.gif, -kibreve.gift) n.
The practices and forms prescribed by social convention or by authority.

[French, from Old French estiquet, label. See ticket.] Nope, I'm still not sure what it means

It's my first time playing amoungst you guys and girls - is there any etiquette? or is it just.....Charge!!!!:loon
Don't think you need to worry about it too much. If you try and be too "considerate" of other PL'rs, then it just ends up damaging both of you as you end up too passive. I try and avoid blatent bluffs against a fellow members blinds, but that's personal choice and I wouldn't describe it as etiquette. It can feel really bad to knock out a fellow member - I did it this week to Dub Cee in the telegraph (unintentially) and tonight in the MTT against LBB (intentionally, but I had no choice with the blinds and getting a decent hand) - I'll have nightmares about both for months ;) Generally I would say just play your normal game - if you have the chance to be "considerate" without causing any harm to yourself, then give it a go, but you've got to look after yourself first and foremost (as your opponents - PL or not, will do) Of course, if you come up against me, then the etiquette is slightly different - you hand over all your chips and say something like "It was a pleasure. Goodnight" ;)

I try and avoid blatent bluffs against a fellow members blinds, but that's personal choice and I wouldn't describe it as etiquette.
Meaning, if I wanna steal blinds, I'll try and do it against someone else.

Of course, if you come up against me, then the etiquette is slightly different - you hand over all your chips and say something like "It was a pleasure. Goodnight"
Charge!! it is then......:rollin Good luck.