Telegraph FF Qualifier

GaF

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Telegraph FF Qualifier Out in 63rd... short stacked, called an all in from someone with lots of chips - I had A3s, had him down for KK or QQ. He had TT, but no ace and only 2 of the right suit showed up. Ah well... one last chance in a few hours.

Re: Telegraph FF Qualifier Thanks LBB! And good job I checked here :) Top 12 go through, 201 signed up so far with 18 mins to go - let's hope most people (non-PL'ers) haven't realised it's back on! I notice there's 22 spaces left in the final...

Re: Telegraph FF Qualifier

Screwed that one up royally - wasn't concentrating. Am doing quite nicely in a Sporting Odds MTT though - will try and post a screenshot in the bragging thread when it finishes!
Just found you there - very nice :ok

Re: Telegraph FF Qualifier :cry :sad :cry :sad getting mullered by the blinds, I`d had some right crap in the last half hour and decided if I got a face card on the approaching BB i`d have to go all in in an attempt to at least double up my 7k. I had K2, got called with AQ and if I remember right the board did neither of us any favours. I`m still looking forward to shouting the PL gang on tonight. COMMEE OONNNN !!!!!:hope :ok

Re: Telegraph FF Qualifier

:cry :sad :cry :sad getting mullered by the blinds, I`d had some right crap in the last half hour and decided if I got a face card on the approaching BB i`d have to go all in in an attempt to at least double up my 7k. I had K2, got called with AQ and if I remember right the board did neither of us any favours. I`m still looking forward to shouting the PL gang on tonight. COMMEE OONNNN !!!!!:hope :ok
Well done that man. You sir, are a true gent. Unlucky mate. :clap:sad