Telegraph FF Qualifier

GaF

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Telegraph FF Qualifier

Well, i've finally managed to remember to register for the 11pm one:clap ....................... probably go out in the first hand now :lol
Glad you could make it to the party! wink2.gif Grab a beer_drink.gifand get comfortable - concentrate on small targets through the tournie such as making it to the first hour break, then top 100 etc. Don't stress that you've got to come top 5 till you've played for a couple of hours. Play tight you'll find that there are alot less people going "all in" as most are desperately trying to qualify. crossfingers.gif for you all. If you don't succeed tonight then GaF's right about the early Sat tournies - there are low registration numbers. banana.gifbanana.gifclap.gifclap.gif Well done EllessDee clap.gifclap.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

Re: Telegraph FF Qualifier Yippie, bit of luck on last table... Was well short stacked, just went with the flow and voila.. Must say, high a sa kite, 1st tourney ever won - even if it's not for cash... finish.gif Last chance and it paid off, see all who qualified there - can't wait.. Think im gonna do some class As for the extra buzz ;)

Bad luck Heniek...... :sad ...... You NEED to get in the 9am tomorrow......that's the big chance - put "real life" on hold .......
:rollin No need to say that again GAF. Just got kicked out from 11pm one. Theres this chip leader at my table and bullying everybody. I get QQ and rise to 500 (20/40B) he calls. Flop 8 8 6. If I didnt go all in he would have. Anyway Im going all in he calls. Yes, you guessed right. He had 8 6 :zzz. Oh, no fukin way Im getting up for this shite at 9am :lol.

Yippie, bit of luck on last table... Was well short stacked, just went with the flow and voila.. Must say, high a sa kite, 1st tourney ever won - even if it's not for cash... finish.gif Last chance and it paid off, see all who qualified there - can't wait.. Think im gonna do some class As for the extra buzz ;)
so that's what it looks like!! :lol