Daily tennis previews and bets

Greetings to all, I'm a tennis fan, and I have made a website ********** to share my opinion with other fans for upcoming matches and tennis match analysis techniques. Here I'll post my previews every day. My picks can be found on the website and by subscription. Hope I'll not be boring ;) Choice for tomorrow, Sunday 25 September: Match: Ljubicic - Davydenko, Selection: Davydenko [email protected] (do not know odds yet, local bookie offers 1.85). First of all, I saw the match Ancic-Davydenko and can say it was a convincing victory, the russian is in good physical form and rather faultless. Davydenko did not play a pair match today, and I think it was a tactical decision to give him a rest, while croatian played 2 hard matches with Youzhny and today's pair game, both in 5 sets. Main reasons for the bet - Davydenko is fresh and if he could involve Ljubicic in longer rallies (not serve-and-volley game), his chances are greater.

Re: Daily tennis previews and bets :welcometo PL Freddy. Stan James go 1.91 on Davydenko. I think this is a pure 50/50 match here. Davydenko was really immense against Ancic but I feel Ancic played into his hands a bit. He approached the net a lot (as expected) which allowed Davy to use his accuracy to put him under a lot of pressure. This will be different as Ljubicic will stay back after the big serve and will be content to rally, and I feel this will be quite successful. Also with Croatia closing in on the final the atmosphere will be great. Also Ljubicic has been amazing this year in DC, he hasn't lost a rubber yet:eek. Although I am slightly concerned that he has already played two 5 set matches the past two days and might be 'feeling it' a bit. So, like I say, 50/50. But come on Croatia:nana and Slovakia:nana.

Re: Daily tennis previews and bets

:welcometo PL Freddy. Stan James go 1.91 on Davydenko. I think this is a pure 50/50 match here. Davydenko was really immense against Ancic but I feel Ancic played into his hands a bit. He approached the net a lot (as expected) which allowed Davy to use his accuracy to put him under a lot of pressure. This will be different as Ljubicic will stay back after the big serve and will be content to rally, and I feel this will be quite successful. Also with Croatia closing in on the final the atmosphere will be great. Also Ljubicic has been amazing this year in DC, he hasn't lost a rubber yet:eek. Although I am slightly concerned that he has already played two 5 set matches the past two days and might be 'feeling it' a bit. So, like I say, 50/50. But come on Croatia:nana and Slovakia:nana.
I just saw that match and was shocked... Loss in 3 sets was a real nightmare, Davydenko made a lot of errors and did not put up any pressure on Ljubo's serve.... Well, loosing a battle does not mean loosing a war, I'll try to improve ;) P.S. Mr Intensity, can you tell me good oddscomparison service? Oddschecker has too few matches...

Re: Daily tennis previews and bets Hello, two indoor matches for handicap betting. Ho Chi Minh City (Indoor Hard) Brzezicki J. - Arthurs W. Well, we know Wayne as a great server, but ages are coming and he is 34 now... As you can see, H2H is very tight, and Juan Pablo has 10-5 agains left-handers, and 6-2 on hard. VCBet offers 2.75 on Argentinian, perhaps it worth a small stake. A good bet will be +2.5 or +3 games handicap [email protected], shall wait when bookies give it. Fonbet is good for handicap betting, but odds will appear at 12-00 CET I suppose. Wayne Arthurs Juan Pablo Brzezicki Pacific Life Open - Indian Wells 09.03.2005 q-First Hard 7-5 7-6(1) Juan Pablo Brzezicki Wayne Arthurs Uncle Toby's Australian Men's Clay Court Challenger - Canberra 02.04.2004 1/4 Clay 7-6(11) 7-6(5) Sluiter R. - Waske A. Two players who like to play indoors, Alexander Waske is very tall and has a powerful serve which helps him to hold the serve on fast surfaces. Of course Raemon is more skilful in technics, but Waske will be able ho hold his serve and lose in 2 ties as he did in February. Handicap +2.5 is good! Raemon Sluiter Alexander Waske Logopak Challenger 2005 - Lubeck 27.02.2005 Final Carpet 7-6(2) 7-6(10) Raemon Sluiter Alexander Waske Energis Open - Amersfoort 15.07.2003 First Clay 6-4 6-3

Re: Daily tennis previews and bets Bangkok (Indoor Hard) Soderling - Vik Handicap Vik(+4) 1.8 @FonBet Robin Vik is truly the rising star of Czech tennis, a really universal player. This year is very good for Vik, he won 2 indoor challengers, played well on clay and then switched back to hardcourts. The Swede is not having the best year in his career, only 13-16 this year. The H2H is close, so I Suppose +4 handicap will help here. Robin Soderling Robin Vik Wimbledon - London 23.06.2003 q-Second Grass 4-6 6-2 6-2 Robin Vik Robin Soderling KGHM Polish Indoors - Wroclaw 03.02.2003 First I.hard 6-3 1-6 7-6(0) Robin Soderling Robin Vik Internationaler Raiffeisen Grand Prix - St. Polten 20.05.2002 q-First Clay 7-6(4) 7-5

Re: Daily tennis previews and bets Bangkok (I.Hard) Minar I. - Horna L. [email protected] Bet365 A little value here, we know Horna and his ability to lose when we don't expect it. He is not better on indoors than Minar, so it worth a try. Palermo (Red Clay) Calleri A. - Montanes A. [email protected] Gewinbet H2H is 2-0 on Spaniard side, and I was suprised to see such odds here. Calleri is in better form and just won a challenger in Poland, but 3.15 is worth a small stake. Albert Montanes Agustin Calleri Abierto Mexicano Telfonica MoviStar - Acapulco 25.02.2005 1/2 Clay 7-6(3) 1-6 7-6(4) Albert Montanes Agustin Calleri Open Seat Godo - Barcelona 30.04.2004 1/4 Clay 4-6 7-6(3) 6-3 Ho Chi Minh (I.Hard) Monaco J. - Tuksar S. [email protected] Pinnacle Monaco is a pure claycourter and had not won a single match on fast indoors. Tuksar has already played a geme in Orleans against Baghdatis Indoors, so he has more practice. Croatian is more experienced on fast surfaces, so we have a value bet here.

Re: Daily tennis previews and bets Puerta M. - Arthurs W. [email protected] VCBet Two left-handers here, as I can see by Mariano does not like big-servers. It seems to be 2 or 3 tiebreaks, and Wayne can definately win that match by 76 76 or 76 67 76. Bjorkman J. - Mamiit C. [email protected] Pinnacle Amirican is a qualifier, and very good on indoors (42-27). Jonas is favourite here, but much seems to be much closer than odds show. Andreev I. - Martin A. [email protected] StanJames Martin is back from a long loosing-streak, having beaten strong Serra and Monfils. Igor Andreev fights hard last matches, all victories in 3 sets. His form is not better then Spaniard's, so chances are at least equal. 2.0 is a value here.

Re: Daily tennis previews and bets Freddy, unfortunately, until today your last picks were not that succesfull.... I would suggest not to take so many picks with a few lines but one main pick with more research which will be a correct prediction ;) What are you talking about a value bet on Martin vs. Andreev @2,0 ? When you say the chances are equal 50/50, so where lays the value @ 2,0??? It would be nice if you explained it...

Re: Daily tennis previews and bets Metz (I.Hard) Andreev I. - Mathieu P. 2/1.83/StanJames Andreev had just won a claycourt tournament, and we know that playing after the finals is rather hard by psychology. Mathieu plays at home, has a good serve, at 2004 he was in seminals having beaten Ivan Ljubicic. SJ's offer seems very good. Good luck, Freddy

Re: Daily tennis previews and bets Good Luck Freddy Im having a small outright interest on RICHARD GASQUET to Win the Open De Moselle 0.50pt Each/Way @ 6-1 [skybet] 1/2 odds 12 Reached the Final last year,and is having a very successful season.Will recieve plenty of home support and will be a fresh player after a few weeks off.

Re: Daily tennis previews and bets Gasquet is too young to back him, I see :) I played handicap on Monfils (+4) at Fonbet and it was very sure bet. Moscow (Carpet) Tursunov D . - Volandri P. 1/1.57/Pinnacle There seems to be a value in these odds, because Tursunov is much more competitive on fast surfaces. He has better serve, better records 28-11 on indoors. Italian does not like to play against good servers, so Tursunov is clear favorite to me.

Re: Daily tennis previews and bets Tursunov did excellent... But no one seem to beleive in me anymore... but I'll post anyway :) Moscow (carpet) Rusedski G. - Kunitsyn I. Handicap +4 on Kunitsyn / 1.85 / Fonbet Kunitsyn fights very good at home, and he beat Santoro yesterday - good result. Rusedski likes to play tight matches with tiebreaks, so +4 handicap on Kunitsyn looks very nice. Last Kunitsyn records at home were against tough opponents, but +4 handicap played well. I expect a close match again. Nikolay Davydenko Igor Kunitsyn St. Petersburg Open - St. Petersburg 25.10.2004 First Carpet 6-4 6-7(5) 6-4 Dominik Hrbaty Igor Kunitsyn Kremlin Cup - Moscow 15.10.2004 1/4 Carpet 7-6(2) 6-4

Re: Daily tennis previews and bets I'd agree totally with the theory there Freddy. Kunitsyn did very well here last year with some big results and was comfortable against Santoro who is in very decent form. He has the good old combination of big serve and big forehand and I expect him to be able to hold serve quite easily. BTW, what happens with the draw on the handicap with Fonbet? If the draw is void that looks a nice price, but if it's a loser I wouldn't be too sure:unsure.

Re: Daily tennis previews and bets

No Freddy. I mean what happens if Rusedski wins' date=' say 6-4 6-4. The handicap is tied. Can you back the tie in the handicap?[/quote'] In this case you'll get cashback (odds=1). BTW, Kunitsyn won - we have robbed ourselves with the handicap :)

Re: Daily tennis previews and bets Thinking about to try him again vs. Pavel, if he could beat Santoro and Rusedski, why not beat Pavel? But I do not see good bets for today, really. Nalba, Ferrero, Robredo are not the guys to trust. Stepanek is dangerous because he leads 4-0 H2H, and Lopez is a winner here in 2004. A revenge can happen, imo.

Re: Daily tennis previews and bets Mathieu P. - Verdasco F. 2/1.6/Pinnacle Mathieu lost to Benneteau 1-6 3-6 without any fight, it is very bad because Benneteau is almost dead this year. Paul-Henri is going to vacation? Both Verdasco and Mathieu have similar results on indoors, and Mathieu is always having troubles with left-handers (13-18). Spaniard seems to be a solid bet.

Re: Daily tennis previews and bets Kolding Challenger (Carpet) Kunitcin I. - Wessels P. 2/1.9/GameBookers Well, Kunitcin surprised by defeating Santoro, Rusedski and Pavel, but it was in Russia. Outside the home courts he is not so smart, and Wessels despite of having not very good year, is a tough opponent. He has a higher class, and it's time to prove it. But this is a challenger and everything could happen, so this bet cannot be called a "sure bet" - but still worth a try.

Re: Daily tennis previews and bets Lyon (Carpet) Sanguinetti D. - Lopez F. 2/1.62/Canbet Well, Feliciano is a decent fighter and lost 2 tight matches to Roddick and Stepanek. H2H is 2-0 on Lopez side, and the spanish left-hander should be inconvenient to Sanguinetti. Time to win, Feliciano!

• 2 months later...

Re: Daily tennis previews and bets Hello all, have not posted here for ages. New season and new hopes ;) AO qualies, Weiner to defeat Udomchoke. Odds: 2.05 at BetAndWin Glenn Weiner easily defeated Noam Okun, who is not that bad on open hardcourts. Good second service (9 of 15 = 60 %) and Net Approach(26 of 39 = 67 %) for Glenn. Udomchoke had severe problems while defeating Stakhovsky (2-6, 6-3, 8-6) and must be tired. Stakhovsky is a very low leve player, and had 14 breakpoins at Udomchoke's service. Head-to-head is for American, so odds are nice and I go for American here.

Re: Daily tennis previews and bets AO qualies, Patience to defeat Bogomolov. Odds: 1.57 at BetAndWin Let's see some statistics. Bogomolov had a tough match against Niemeyer (6-7, 6-2, 12-10). Winning on 2nd serve is 48 % , 45 winners and 50 errors. Niemeyer had 79 errors - too much - and lost. Let us look at Frencman stats against Ram. 56% at 2nd serve, 35 winners and only 18 errors! That shows that Olivier played active and error-free tennis. If he'll play in the same manner with Bogomolov, he'll win.