** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Draw/Win - The Big 3

This system is similiar to the "Another Chelsea System" except I will be using Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal. I will be backing all 3 to be drawing at halftime and winning at fulltime. I will be placing these bets in a trixie and using the bookies with the best odds on average for the 3 games. 24/9/05 Chelsea vs Aston Villa - 5.00 Man United vs Blackburn - 4.50 West Ham vs Arsenal - 4.50 1pt trixie

Re: Draw/Win - The Big 3 Unfortunatly it wasnt to be Danny. At least I can take personal delight in Arsenal and Man Utd both not winning. At this kind of prices we only need a double every 5 weeks to break even so I dont expect profits week in week out. 24/9/05 Chelsea vs Aston Villa - 5.00 :D Man United vs Blackburn - 4.50 :( West Ham vs Arsenal - 4.50 :( 1pt trixie Bets: 1 Wins: 0 Strikerate: 0% Staked: 4pts Returns: 0pts Profit: -4pts Yield: -100%

Re: Draw/Win - The Big 3 Just been sitting around and decided to read the parts Id skipped from last weeks RFO. Reading the letters page, someone had wrote in explaining a system similiar to this. It was backing the same bet in a yankee using "banker" matches from the major European leagues. Apperently it was effective last year and has already supplied him with 3 from 4 winners 3 times this year. Hopefully this means that this system does have some hope.

Re: Draw/Win - The Big 3 Wfte, I think you've got a cracking idea there mate. I had a few quid on Chelsea this week to......thought i'd lost when villa scored in the 44th minute, but thanks to Lampard they put it right. Seems that both United and Chelsea are adopting the same strategy this year. Play the ball around, make your opponents work hard in the first half and maybe get lucky, but more often go in 0-0 ht. Then push hard in the second half to ensure you get a win. Not sure about Arsenal, but both United and Chelsea have played "harder" in the second half in every game i've seen them in this season.. cheers jake

Re: Draw/Win - The Big 3 Good luck with this wfte. I read the letter in the rfo last week & decided to give it a go. Managed to get a double with Chelsea & Juventus. Gone for B.Munich, Barcelona, Real Madrid & Lyon this week, Arsenal were dropped in favour of Lyon, hope I don't regret it. :unsure Two right at 4.5 gets just over double your stake :D

Re: Draw/Win - The Big 3 If only Man Utd could have waited til a minute after HT instead of a minute before. 1-2/10/05 Liverpool vs Chelsea - 5.50 :( Fulham vs Man Utd - 4.50 :( Arsenal vs Birmingham - 4.50 :D 1pt trixie (BlueSquare) Bets: 3 Wins: 0 Strikerate: 0% Staked: 12pts Returns: 0pts Profit: -12pts Yield: -100%

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Draw/Win - The Big 3 15/10/05 Chelsea vs Bolton - 4.50 :( Sunderland vs Man Utd - 4.50 :( West Brom vs Arsenal - 4.50 :( 1pt trixie (BlueSquare) Bets: 4 Wins: 0 Strikerate: 0% Staked: 16pts Returns: 0pts Profit: -16pts Yield: -100% Not the best of starts but one double next week could see us back level, maybe in profit, so its not a disaster yet.

Re: Draw/Win - The Big 3 29/10/05 Chelsea vs Blackburn - 5.00 :) Middlesborough vs Man Utd - 4.50 :( Tottenham vs Arsenal - 6.00 :( 1pt trixie (BlueSquare) 1 out of 3 again!! Im determined we'll nail this one at some point though. Bets: 6 Wins: 0 Strikerate: 0% Staked: 24pts Returns: 0pts Profit: -24pts Yield: -100%