ON COURSE PROFITS

18 hours ago, Hendredenny said:

Anyone know anything about this "Magazine" ?  Its run by Darren Power and Steve Carter

Hey mate did you sign up for the free subscription - I see their "gold " version is £38

Edited by White Feather
spelling error

21 hours ago, Hendredenny said:

Thanks AZZYBear, Its  a free subscription which only runs out if not used for a year I gather. There is also a £pay upgrade for the Gold version. I just didn't want to get scammed.

no it's fine it's not a scam good magazine it's is to 

2 minutes ago, azzybear said:

no I just got the free subscription white feather give me quite a few winners as well 

just try the free subscription first before you part with any money that's what I did don't like paying for tips if I don't have to I could give you a good free racing tips forum mate that I have used for a few years but couldn't mention it on here don't think it will be allowed mate 

5 hours ago, White Feather said:

Hey mate did you sign up for the free subscription - I see their "gold " version is £38

no I just had the free subscription white feather I didn't sign up for gold version but the magazine is very good 

Thanks AZZYBear, Its  a free subscription which only runs out if not used for a year I gather. There is also a £pay upgrade for the Gold version. I just didn't want to get scammed.

I have got a free good racing forum you can use don't like anybody paying for tips mate I have used the site for years and there are some great tippers on there mate if you email me I will give you the site which is free of charge mate

Just now, azzybear said:

I have got a free good racing forum you can use don't like anybody paying for tips mate I have used the site for years and there are some great tippers on there mate if you email me I will give you the site which is free of charge mate

give some great football tips as well