NFL Double Result HT/FT

Hi All, I am sure you are all aware of the "Double Result" bet i.e HT/FT score. I thought I would mention that I try to bet small stakes each week on a few games in the NFL where the score will be level at HT and then bet on all 3 results thereafter i.e HT Tie FT Home HT Tie FT Tie HT Tie FT Away You do get some favourable odds for a Tie Tie game and at lease 16/1 for a home or away team winning at FT. I use Bet365, for example this weekend Bengals (2-0) @ Bears (1-1) HT Tie FT Bengals 18/1 HT Tie FT Tie (i.e going to overtime) 80/1 HT Tie FT Bears 20/1 I don't wager large amounts because I cover about 4 games (£1 on each team to win and 50p on the Tie Tie result) but if you get a Tie Tie result its well worth the gamble. I have had a 66/1 Tie Tie come up on the College Footie over Xmas. If you are going to try this then i suggest you do it before the weekend because the odds shorten a great deal come Sunday. Incidentally only 1 game last week was a tie at HT (doh!) the Jags @ the Colts (HT Tie FT Colts 22/1). I hope this makes sense to everyone, and maybe someone can post which games they think will be close in the first half for this bet to come off. Good Luck Dave Harris Cheltenham