Friday 23rd September - 8pm - League Game 7

GaF

Re: Friday 23rd September - 8pm - League Game 7

Im more bothered about getting revenge on slapdash after the last tourny.:) its pretty close at the top, so plenty to play for. Good luck everyone :clap
It really is - anyone can win this - even those with no points so far......2 wins and they're right in the mix, with 2 to go.......

Re: Friday 23rd September - 8pm - League Game 7 Ok - where to start with the Match Report? I think I'm going to have to start taking notes..... First of all, the bounty. Slapdash didn't keep the points for himself. He never seemed to get going. Was all in early (as the smaller stack), but was saved by a split pot. After this early scare he fought through into the final table, but it always looked a battle!! In the end, he was sent packing in 7th, when short stacked, by this hand: Mr Museman $1327.50 Sheedy Freekick $7445 Slapdash $515 Norfolk Enchance $6367.50 Kip11 $3020 Brael $1185 Genteel (Dealer) $840 Known Cards (if you were in this hand and wish to share the cards you folded....feel free): Slapdash !&!!!! +++++&++++ Norfolk Enchance ]]]]]&]]]] ;;;;;&;;;; Kip11 &&&&& \\\\&\\\\\ Mr Museman Posted the Small Blind ($100) Sheedy Freekick Posted the Big Blind ($200) Slapdash went all-in for $515 Norfolk Enchance raised to $1500 Kip11 raised to $2485 Brael Folded Genteel Folded Mr Museman Folded Sheedy Freekick Folded Norfolk Enchance went all-in $4867.50 Kip11 went all-in $535 Flop ~# [&] $$$$$&$$$$ Turn %%%%&%%%% River bonus. kip11 slapdash are both out. so down to last two big stacks sheedy freekick ver small museman brael mr has been dogged all night by disconnections is worried that when he gets his pocket aa either be disconnected again as clicks all-in or get beat well needn have about that. short stacked desperate first rag hand calls in. sees him. turns over a5o confronted with m aa. a gleeful knows favourite starts plotting next move only see clubs turned give winning flush. goes on major tilt but fortunate enough not any coppers left lose......it place goodnight from m. now without serious chance of troubling top sure they stick in hands make braels presence doesn much longer. bows inevitable leaves heads up now. very close for while finally chips takes find knockout blow. marathon later comes i afraid can remember content himself bounty points league time money deserved sheedy. done everyone tonights game :clap>

First of all, the bounty. Slapdash didn't keep the points for himself. He never seemed to get going. Was all in early (as the smaller stack), but was saved by a split pot.
What do you mean??!!?!? "Saved by a split pot"? I had the better kicker until it got counterfeited on the river, didn't I? Gutted, I was. Gutted!

What do you mean??!!?!? "Saved by a split pot"? I had the better kicker until it got counterfeited on the river, didn't I? Gutted, I was. Gutted!
Well I was watching from afar (the other table) - I thought you were behind until the split ...... but I stand corrected - sorry mate......