Championship Predictions > 24th - 28th January

image.png

With just 4 games from midweek to weekend it's a single thread for the Championship action. Leeds drawing with Preston as I type, if they could find a winner it would give them a chance of getting involved in the battle for 2nd place with their extra game this week. Let us know below if you like the look of any bets on these games.

Gone for the draw in the Leeds v Norwich game. I like Leeds but you can't be playing Patrick Bamford in the Championship any more (cue Bamford hat-trick). I watched the Preston game and while they were the better team they weren't going to score the winner without the soft penalty. Norwich seem improved lately and you can get 5.6 on the draw on betfair.

40 minutes ago, Cookiejames1 said:

Leeds vs Norwich 

Leeds to win 4/11

Norwich to win 6/1

26 minutes ago, yossa6133 said:

Gone for the draw in the Leeds v Norwich game. I like Leeds but you can't be playing Patrick Bamford in the Championship any more (cue Bamford hat-trick). I watched the Preston game and while they were the better team they weren't going to score the winner without the soft penalty. Norwich seem improved lately and you can get 5.6 on the draw on betfair.

Congratulations to one of you then! Bamford off and running, my Summerville 1st e/w bet in for a place at best now.