Tennis Tips - November 27 - December 3

11 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Abedallah Shelbayh to beat Luca Van Assche at 2.75 with William Hill

I'm playing this for the odds. Nothing is expected from Shelbayh, but he's "the local guy", and Van Assche was awful last time out, losing 2-6 0-6 against Fery. No reason to have Shelbayh at 2.75 here imo, I'd be 2.25.

I'd say the same @CzechPunter :ok

Nuria Parrizas-Diaz to beat Alize Cornet at 2.00 with Unibet

Cornet has been a shadow of her former self recently, and she had plenty of problems here in R1 as well. She is, of course, the better indoor player of the two, but her inconsistency should get punished by NPD if it shows up again. At 2.00, this is worth a shot imo.

Not good so far unfortunately.

Solana Sierra to beat Robin Montgomery at 1.73 with William Hill

Errani was truly awful against Montgomery, and I think that she's a bit overrated here as a result of that victory now being in her formbook. Sierra is more of a clay courter, she's had quite some practice in recent weeks, with the 2-0 win over Navarro being the standout result. I was expecting 1.44, and the odds are already dropping it seems.

Oh man, she had match points!

Elizabeth Mandlik to beat Renata Zarazua at 1.89 with Unibet

I'd slightly fancy Mandlik here. The conditions in Buenos Aires do seem to offer a tiny bit for offensive players, and Zarazua was very passive in her two previous matches, which could cost her big time against someone as good as Mandlik.