Womens Football bets 12th October

lordburt

3 games in fancy overnight tonight and into tomorrow evening from Mexico and Germany.

MEXICO

América Women v Club Necaxa Women 10.45pm  2nd place America host 3rd bottom Necaxa here, You wont get rich backing the Favs here at odds of 1/200 but their is still some value in BTTS NO, America come into the match was 3 wins from last 4 matches including a 5-2 win last time out against Juarez who beat Necaxa 6-0 a month ago. Necaxa come into the match with no wins in 7 and failing to score in 5 of them, H2H show 6 straight wins for America 6-0 last meeting and 3-1 3-0 2-0 1-0 and 6-1 before that, id expect to see a straight forward home win here 1.50 seems a fair price but id be reluctant to back them any shorter.

Bet BTTS NO with skybet @1.50

Tigres de la UANL Women v Cruz Azul Women 3.00am is the other Mexican game i like, Table topping Tigres come into the match in fine form 13 unbeaten in the league so far with 11 wins , only 7 goals conceded too. Cruz Azul sit mid table currently with 6 wins from 13 games, They havent faired well against top 4 sides this season though with comfortable defeats against 2nd 3rd and 4th already, This bodes well for a win from the 1st placed side here, H2H is where the impressive numbers are though, 7 games played and Tigres have yet to concede a goal, 1-0 0-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 3-0 and 3-0, it makes BTTS NO a good price at 1.53.

Bet BTTS NO with Skybet @1.53

Final game i like is in German

Nurnberg V Hoffenheim 5.30pm  Nurnberg have found the start to life in the top flight tough, A 5-1 defeat to Werder Bremen, A 6-0 defeat to Leverkusen, Though last time out the fell to only a 1-0 defeat to big club Wolfsburg. Hoffenheim have begun with 2 wins and a draw, An impressive 9-0 over Duisburg followed by a 3-1 win over Bremen (who beat Nurnberg 5-1) They came from 2 goals down the get a 2-2 last match against Leverkusen (who beat Nurnberg 6-0) All signs point to Hoffenheim being a few goals to the good here and BTTS NO at 1.66 is worth an interest.

Bet BTTS NO with skybet @1.66

The treble with Skybet pays around 2.83/1 and thats where i'll probably put my money :)

•