Hungarian Open (Euro Tour)

Fader

Yep, Bunting was on my shortlist. Also, I've taken a small punt on Woodhouse & Pietreczko e/w at 250/1

day 1-afternoon bets:

2pts Anderson to beat Ostlund evens Bet365
2pts Dolan to beat Van Veen 7/4 Bet365
-------------------------------------
1pt 4-fold for the afternoon - Anderson, Razma, Boulton & Dolan

3 hours ago, Fader said:

Humphries vs Woodhouse Qf

6-0 Humphries

Woodhouse at 250 was an amazing pick! I think he could have made the Finals if not for Humphries. He is playing like a man on a mission. Price might be the most dangerous opponent, so I'm rooting for Heta. :D

De Decker is also playing very, very good... he might make the Finals.

Wow. Just wow. 😮

First of all, Chisnall suddenly pulls out his best form today. I think Humphries would have won against anyone else but Chizzy. Chizzy steadily played at a very high level thoughout the Finals. But Humphries still had him... begins the very first leg with a 170 checkout (his second one today) 😮 goes up 2-0... the Chizzy crawls back, but Humphries still catches him and then makes a NINE-DARTER 😮😮😮to go up 7-5... then kind of falls apart, but still, one last spark of magic, 7-7, 141... triple 20, triple 19, double 12 for the win... NOPE, he misses the last dart.

The classic example of an EXCELLENT bet losing in the 97th minute in football terms...

PS: I have a very strong hunch that Humphries would have won IF he had missed that nine-darter...