** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

LMS Consolation Comp - Week 5 (Deadline Sat 3pm)

Fader

24 minutes ago, bobsyerunkle said:

Dog eat dog, I know BillyHills would have entered it into the correct thread.. thanks for all the help harry 👍 

To be honest, as I flagged it on the Friday I just thought I was giving you plenty of time to put it in the right place but I appreciate that not everyone necessarily checks in as often as I do. Didn't spend ages thinking about it so apologies if you feel I could've done more.

@Fader Have you missed this one or classed it as a loser due to being in the wrong thread? I'm not sure how "Clarke-esque" you are when it comes to strictness on that front. 

• Fader unpinned this topic
21 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

To be honest, as I flagged it on the Friday I just thought I was giving you plenty of time to put it in the right place but I appreciate that not everyone necessarily checks in as often as I do. Didn't spend ages thinking about it so apologies if you feel I could've done more.

@Fader Have you missed this one or classed it as a loser due to being in the wrong thread? I'm not sure how "Clarke-esque" you are when it comes to strictness on that front. 

Would have been missed. I unpin the week once finished to try and stop that but it is what it is, no drama. @bobsyerunkle that's fine, will take the West Ham pick as it was in the correct timeframe. You can make your pick for Week 7 and I'll re-add you.

Also, not sure the BH comment was necessary. It's not the admin's fault it was posted in the wrong thread.