Racing Tips

Hi I'm a big of the daily racing tips, my problem is two fold:

1. they are supposed to be up by 7pm the previous day but I can never access them until after midnight?

2. is there a way of setting up notifications when they are up?

apologies if both are caused my tech incompetence 

Hi @Catchy,

We are currently in the process of re-vamping the daily racing tips section so please bear with us. We always appreciate constructive feedback that will hopefully improve Punters Lounge so thank you for leaving this message and making us aware of your thoughts. :ok

Cheers!

Steve

On 9/10/2023 at 6:09 PM, Catchy said:

Hi I'm a big of the daily racing tips, my problem is two fold:

1. they are supposed to be up by 7pm the previous day but I can never access them until after midnight?

2. is there a way of setting up notifications when they are up?

apologies if both are caused my tech incompetence 

@Catchy  Thanks the the feedback and apologies for the inconvenience caused here. Our developers are working tirelessly on a more reliable solution which should be ready by the end of next week.

More than this, as @StevieDay1983 mentioned, we are excited to announce some exciting developments. Our horse racing section is expanding to offer a wider range of tips, including lucky 15 tips, as well as a dedicated ITV racing area - we’re expanding our football tips section too if you’re interested. Again, we expect these to be live by the end of next week.

On top of this, we’re also going to give the site a facelift over the coming weeks to improve the usability of the site so if you have any feedback (positive or negative) please let us know.

We’ll also investigate how we can notify you guys when daily tips are ready.