Introducing my Profitable Lay Horse Racing Strategy

Hello Punters Lounge community,

I'm excited to share with you a horse racing lay betting strategy that I've been developing and refining over several years.

This strategy has consistently yielded profitable outcomes and I'm ready to put it to the test here, in front of you all. My aim is not only to demonstrate its efficacy, but also to engage in productive conversations around it, refine it even further with your feedback and insights, and hopefully help us all make more profitable bets.

Here's how it works:

I focus primarily on laying horses, using a flat stake of 500 pounds (liability). I choose the horses based on a number of factors, including form, track conditions, and other race-specific variables. Each selection is carefully chosen and is based on an in-depth analysis and understanding of the sport.

I'm thrilled to be here and I look forward to engaging with this community and delivering profitable tips. Let's make some money together!

Best,

Siamor

"Good day everyone,

It's time for our first  tip. We're off to Ascot this time. In the 15:00 race, I suggest LAYING Mobashr. With a £500 liability, we're looking at a potential return of £138.88. Hoping to continue our positive start!

As always, please remember to bet responsibly. Only stake what you're comfortable losing. While I'm here to provide my insight and experience, the final decision always rests with you.

Best of luck

"Wonderful news, folks! Our 15:00 Ascot tip on LAYING Mobashr has delivered! 🎉 We've proven once again that our strategy works! Congrats to all who followed this bet. Now, let's keep the winning streak going! 💰🏇💸

#lays #tips

"Good news, fellow punters! Our next top tip is now ready for you! 🚨 We're heading to the 15:20 race at Uttoxeter and we're LAYING Mystic Man. With a liability of £500, our strategy positions us to secure a profit of £128.20. Don't miss out on this opportunity to add to your winnings. 🏇💰

Let's stay consistent, play smart, and continue to beat the odds. As always, remember to bet responsibly and manage your bankroll wisely. All the best, mates! 🍀"

Brace yourselves for the next top pick, folks!

Race: 15:55 Uttoxeter We're LAYING Millie Of Mayo. With a liability of £500, the potential profit stands at £58.13.

Let's maintain our positive momentum and keep the wins coming. Good luck to all!

Remember, always bet responsibly! 🍀🏇💰

Next up for us, we're heading to the 16:55 race at Thirsk where we're LAYING Isle of Dreams. A liability of £500 gives us a potential profit of £121.95. Let's get those bets placed and keep the wins coming! 💪🏇

Remember, gamble responsibly and enjoy the thrill of the race. Good luck to us all! 🍀

Hello again everyone,

Our tip for the 16:55 race at Thirsk unfortunately didn't go as planned. We backed a LAY on Isle of Dreams, and this time it didn't pan out as expected.

Remember, betting is about the long-term strategy and it's normal for a few tips not to go our way. It's all part of the game. The important thing is to learn, improve, and focus on the next opportunities.

Speaking of which, let's move onto the next one! We have our sights set on the 17:00 race at York. We're going for a LAY on Harstwood. With a liability of £500, we could be looking at a return of £73. Let's get back on track!

🏇 Next up, we're heading to Chepstow:

17:09 race 🐎 We're LAYING Obama Army 💰 With a liability of £500, our potential profit is a nice £128

Betting is a journey, not a race, and we're in it for the long haul. Let's dust ourselves off and get back to winning ways! 💪"

3 minutes ago, In Play Race Reader said:

£500 liability 😂

Could say £50, could say £5000, obviously we have no idea if these bets are being placed in reality or, if so, what the actual stake is. My advice to anyone would be don't follow any of the selections (yet, at least) and certainly don't follow with that sort of liability. No offense, same true of unproven tips from any new poster.

1 hour ago, siamorbet said:

Remember, betting is about the long-term strategy and it's normal for a few tips not to go our way. It's all part of the game. The important thing is to learn, improve, and focus on the next opportunities.

You don't need to tell us that on here, you're into egg-sucking Grandma territory.

My question is, are you going to keep a running record of the performance of these bets? Winning and losing lays and the profit/loss? If not, I can't see the point of a dedicated thread, you might as well just post in the daily thread where everyone else posts their bets for the day. Laying or backing it's just an opinion on the race and a dedicated thread serves no purpose unless the returns are being tracked (especially given the claim in the thread title).

I've been giving these tips for some time now on my Twitter account and have built up a consistent track record there. However, I acknowledge that the members here have no way of verifying this immediately.

Regarding the liability, I simply use it as an example based on the flat liability staking plan. This amount can certainly be adjusted to fit each person's own risk tolerance.

To address your question about the performance record, yes, I do intend to keep a running record of all the tips I post here, both winning and losing, to provide transparency.

The idea behind a dedicated thread is to make it easier for members to follow a specific strategy and see the results in one place. I appreciate the suggestion of posting in the daily thread, and if that's more in line with forum guidelines, I'd be happy to do so.

Again, thank you for raising these points. This is a learning process for me as well, and I am committed to respecting the community norms while sharing my betting strategy."

:

all my bet 

Great news, folks! Our tip at the 20:50 Chepstow race has won us a wonderful profit of £181. We LAYED Straits of Moyle and it's certainly paid off. Let's keep this momentum going!

Remember, betting is about consistency and patience. Let's focus on the long-term strategy. The next tips will be coming soon, so stay tuned! 🏇💰

Hey, everyone! Time for the next hot tip. We're focusing on the 19:02 race at Newmarket. Our strategy is to LAY Eton College. With a liability of £500, we're looking at a potential profit of £86. Happy betting and let's continue this profitable journey together! 🏇💰

15 minutes ago, siamorbet said:

The idea behind a dedicated thread is to make it easier for members to follow a specific strategy and see the results in one place. I appreciate the suggestion of posting in the daily thread, and if that's more in line with forum guidelines, I'd be happy to do so.

One for the wisdom of @MCLARKE but I'd say the dedicated thread is ok if results are being recorded (I did have a quick look at your Twitter but I don't think there's any record of the results on there).

Good luck with the bets and I look forward to seeing how it goes. 

Thank you for your feedback and good luck wishes. I agree, transparency and tracking results are indeed crucial. I actually take snapshots of my Excel results and post them to the highlights section on my Twitter account @siamorbet This allows followers to view a clear record of the success of my betting strategy over time.

Moreover, I'll also provide monthly overviews here in the forum for those who are interested. For anyone who prefers more immediate and detailed tracking, I'd recommend checking out the Twitter highlights. I aim to keep this process as transparent as possible, and your understanding is much appreciated.

Our next target is the 19:55 race at Chepstow, and we're LAYING Savalas. The numbers for this bet are:

Liability: £500 Potential Profit: £122

As always, please make your betting decisions responsibly. Looking forward to another round of gains! 🏇💰

38 minutes ago, In Play Race Reader said:

When I first read the original post I thought ,, nice something new ,, but this has all the hallmarks of a ,,waiting to charge kind of thread ,, not really what PL is about 

The tone is a little shouty/tipstery, could do with just using plainer language and talking to us as seasoned fellow punters rather than “followers”. Maybe have a look round and get a better feel for the tone of the place. 

2 hours ago, siamorbet said:

Thank you for your feedback and good luck wishes. I agree, transparency and tracking results are indeed crucial. I actually take snapshots of my Excel results and post them to the highlights section on my Twitter account @siamorbet This allows followers to view a clear record of the success of my betting strategy over time.

Moreover, I'll also provide monthly overviews here in the forum for those who are interested. For anyone who prefers more immediate and detailed tracking, I'd recommend checking out the Twitter highlights. I aim to keep this process as transparent as possible, and your understanding is much appreciated.

It would be better to post a summary of the results each day in this thread. 

Hi

liability £500 Potential Profit: £122

firstly, I know nowt about exchange betting.

Is there an end game to this?

Do you want money? Are you seeking business? 
You keep saying “we”, is that the royal we?

The huge liability will wipe out profits very quickly wouldn’t it?

To me this all seems a bit spammy and normally if something smells and looks like something, that’s what it is.

( having said all that, the selections are not at all bad! With the exception of Obama Army, and you seem to have a similar thought process to me in dismissing certain horses.) but it would be good if you state clearly your intentions.

Edited by sporting sam

43 minutes ago, sporting sam said:

Hi

liability £500 Potential Profit: £122

firstly, I know nowt about exchange betting.

Is there an end game to this?

Do you want money? Are you seeking business? 
You keep saying “we”, is that the royal we?

The huge liability will wipe out profits very quickly wouldn’t it?

To me this all seems a bit spammy and normally if something smells and looks like something, that’s what it is.

( having said all that, the selections are not at all bad! With the exception of Obama Army, and you seem to have a similar thought process to me in dismissing certain horses.) but it would be good if you state clearly your intentions.

The huge liability will wipe out profits very quickly wouldn’t it?  yes

On 7/28/2023 at 9:41 PM, harry_rag said:

The tone is a little shouty/tipstery, could do with just using plainer language and talking to us as seasoned fellow punters rather than “followers”. Maybe have a look round and get a better feel for the tone of the place. 

harry has this thread  "retired hurt"

1 hour ago, In Play Race Reader said:

Blundered badly at the first ,refused at the second 

I was a bit dubious about approving it to start off with, I deleted references to his twitter account. I thought I'd give him a chance, he must have realised he his dealing with some experienced punters rather than those who think there's a quick and easy way to make a fortune.

1 minute ago, MCLARKE said:

I was a bit dubious about approving it to start off with, I deleted references to his twitter account. I thought I'd give him a chance, he must have realised he his dealing with some experienced punters rather than those who think there's a quick and easy way to make a fortune.

And he had 2 horses win there races that day which I backed 😂 which would of put him well down even with the 4 lays that came up 

17 minutes ago, Yalwen said:

I think it's fair to say that our suspicions have been confirmed. Laying long term is the hardest game in gambling. 

Laying is not for many I would say. It 'SEEMS' easy, trying to find a loser rather than the winner. The thread starter was just laying 'liability' without it seems any thought to pressure on the bank.

A few years ago I stumbled across 'Maria' on another forum. Her staking was based around the bank. Up to 3.5 - 1% of bank ( backers stake - ie - £10 per £1,000), 3.6 - 7.4 - 0.6% of bank ( 6 per 1,000), and 7.5 - 11 - 0.4% of bank ( 4 per 1,000). I'm sure she posted her bets and the stake was ratcheted up after a winning day, easy to type in the stake and leave it. Pretty sure she made 100k.