How do I post a Screenshot?

GaF

This post will show you how to show the world your best performances on the poker table. 1) Make sure the window you wish to copy is highlighted as your active window. 2) Whilst pushing ALT, press the PRNT SCRN button. The image you wish to share is now stored in your clipboard. 3) Open Paint (or similar graphics program). For me, with Windows XP, this is under START/ALL PROGRAMS/ACCESSORIES/PAINT. 4) Ensuring PAINT is your active window, whilst holding CTRL press V (this will paste your clipboard into Paint). 5) Select FILE/SAVE AS. 6) Browse to the location on your hard drive whereyou would like to save the image. 7) In FILE NAME: type the filename you would like to assign the image. 8) In SAVE AS TYPE, select the option JPEG (*.JPG;*.JPEG;*.JPE;*.JFIF). 9) Click on the SAVE button. 10) You may now close PAINT. 11) Open your Internet Browser and surf along to your preferred image sharing site eg. PicOodle! - Image Sharing / imageshack 12) Click on the BROWSE button and find the file of the image you just saved. Select it and then click the OPEN button. 13) Click on the HOST IT button. 14) Your image is now being uploaded......have patience 15) When the upload is finished, you will see a page with upto 8 links to your image on it. The top 3 are thumbnails, the bottom 5 are full size. You want the top link of the full size ones (so the 4th of the 8 links), which is entitled "Hotlink for forums (1)". 16) Highlight this link. 17) Copy it (CTRL and C). 18) Paste it (CTRL and V) into your thread on Punters Lounge 19) Voila.....Success.... Any questions or queries or errors - feel free to post here. valiant21en.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: How do I post a picture of my Personal Best?

ffsyw5.jpg keeps on coming up liks this yet im following instructions 100% help
Mate I'm guessing you have selected a Thumbnail link. Look for "Hotlink for forums [1]" or "direct link to image" For some reason Imageshack never works for me so I use http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/ Make sure you do not resize (on either site). 2004426040332284663_rs.jpg To check if you've done it right click on 'preview post'. :ok

Re: How do I post a picture of my Personal Best?

ffsyw5.jpg keeps on coming up liks this yet im following instructions 100% help
easy solution mate when your pic comes up like this simply click it,that will bring up the full size image,then right click, select properties,copy and post as usual.:ok

• 1 year later...

Re: How do I post a picture of my Personal Best? Save the image/screenshot - I'm saving them as STT1start, STT1end, STT2start, STT2end etc.... When you've uploaded them, you want the 5th link on the right;

Hotlinks Full sized image. Can click to view image if bandwidth exceeded. Forums (1)
The code that is in that box can be copied directly into any post. :ok