Best time of day to play L4 of Ladbokes ladders

philossify

Having manged to build my original $3 into about $150 via playing L2's again and again I now feel ready to risk $100 of it on the L4 game and try and get some real money out. Any opinions on best time of day (and day of week) to try my luck? When do majority of skilled players sleep is probably another way of phrasing it Or doesn't it make any difference - do different sharks work different times? :cheers

Re: Best time of day to play L4 of Ladbokes ladders I've just played a level 4 game Phil and the major thing to report is it is still 8 minute blinds at that level. The game I played was very tight to start with but by level 6 just became a crap shoot. The standard of play was basically good but a good game was ruined by the blind structure. GL if you play but I would advise playing some level 3 games first - not because your play is not good enough for level 4 - simply because why risk over 50% of your bank roll on a lottery. Build up your Tokens first.