Poker Magazine Advice

Burt Saddo

Re: Poker Magazine Advice I subscribe to Inside Edge and it's good for the odd poker tip now and then but it's not essential reading. I only subscribed coz I got 12 issues for a fiver. There's a new magazine being launched that's dedicated to poker, here's what to do to get the first 3 issues for nowt. Just go to www.myfreeissue.co.uk/oied. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Poker Magazine Advice I suppose everyone knows about the upcoming Poker Player magazine and the 3 free issues offer? Yeah it's from the Dennis Publishing and it's being advertised on the few 'dedicated' poker TV channels. http://www.myfreeissue.co.uk/oied# ....personally I think you'd be better off reading whatever's out there on the internet or in the established books.

Re: Poker Magazine Advice

I suppose everyone knows about the upcoming Poker Player magazine and the 3 free issues offer? Yeah it's from the Dennis Publishing and it's being advertised on the few 'dedicated' poker TV channels. http://www.myfreeissue.co.uk/oied# ....personally I think you'd be better off reading whatever's out there on the internet or in the established books.
I've seen this on the shelf at WH Smith but I've still not received my first issue although I signed up 1 or 2 weeks ago. Anyone else having the same problem??