Punters Lounge League - Game 6 - Tuesday 6th September - 8 pm

GaF

Re: Punters Lounge League - Game 6 - Tuesday 6th September - 8 pm Well, another great and intense game of poker, i loved every minute apart from the last few when i had nothing, and slapdash was stealing the blinds. I was short stacked since the second hand i think, and got as low as 265, but somehow managed to crawl back onto the last table. Well played to you slapdash!! So this is what it feels like not to win:sad i hope it doesnt happen too often :ok Im gonna win the league without a doubt, but have yet to face jezza on the table, so we can only wait and see:)

Re: Punters Lounge League - Game 6 - Tuesday 6th September - 8 pm

Well' date=' another great and intense game of poker, i loved every minute apart from the last few when i had nothing, and slapdash was stealing the blinds.[/quote'] Stealing??!!?? They belonged to me. dude.gif Thanks. You too. I'll have to get some tips from you on how to outfox the bounty-hunters.

Seeded No1 come and get me!!!
Duh - Why did I think you were TuftyFanClub? :o Your names are both three words and begin with T, but even so......:o I thought I was playing you this week :o

Re: Punters Lounge League - Game 6 - Tuesday 6th September - 8 pm This league certainly looks interesting. I'm right back into poker now after afew months out and would've played tonight but I think I'll wait until next season. well done to slapdash and kip :clap The race for the title looks close. Just for a laugh,if I was a bookie I would probably offer these sort of title odds:D Jezza 4/6 Kip 10/11 GAF 5/2 Norfolk 3/1 Slapdash 5/1 Laidbackbloke 8/1 Cains 8/1 others on request my tip is GAF - underestimate him at your peril ;)

Just for a laugh,if I was a bookie I would probably offer these sort of title odds:D Jezza 4/6 Kip 10/11 GAF 5/2 Norfolk 3/1 Slapdash 5/1 Laidbackbloke 8/1 Cains 8/1 others on request
Yeah - a bookie who offers 2 odds on, a 5/2 and 3/1? ;) Careful - Will Hills and Ladbrokes will be fighting to give you a job........
my tip is GAF - underestimate him at your peril ;)
Bl@@dy he!! - I was getting this from Darlo Fan during the game - I don't know what I've done to get this respect, but I'M CLUELESS when it comes to poker!!!!!! (and improving too bl@@dy slowly!!) - But thanks anyway :D :D :D :D I'm looking forward to seeing Kip play Jezza - Surely Kip can't be as good as his last 3 games seem to suggest (won league game 5, won GP Freeroll, 2nd league game 6) - but Jezza will be the real test for him........ To have moved into 2nd having only played 2 games is impressive!!!!:clap :clap :clap

as for you well i'd give you an 18/1 shot
That's value!!! 4 games to go.... If Mr M max's out next week with 29 points, he could go top next week, or at worst be very close......and we know MrM is more than capable of doing it...... The queue from WillHill and Ladbrokes to give you a job just disappeared ;)

Jezza 4/6 Kip 10/11 GAF 5/2 Norfolk 3/1 Slapdash 5/1 Laidbackbloke 8/1 Cains 8/1 others on request
EXPERT TIP... DONT PUT ANY MONEY ON CAINS.... He is problably not allowed in the next tourney because of security reasons.. Everyone know he has close connections to the mafia.. (though he didn't use it last night)...