Punters Lounge League - Game 6 - Tuesday 6th September - 8 pm

GaF

Ok - I've created the table nice and early this time. It's at laddies and the details are:

Table NamePuntersLounge dot Com League Game 6
Table Passwordtakedownkip
Table TypeMulti-Table Tournament
GameTexas Holdem
Limit ValueNo Limit
Maximum Number of Players200
Date and Time for Tournament6 Sep 2005 - 20:00 BST
PrizesCash
The bounty is offered on Kip11.
LadbrokesPuntersLounge
cellardoorslapdash
CoolbroCJB
Cownz_DFCDarlo Fan 1
FriskyfitzFriskyFitz
HagertyHagertyF
kip11kip11
laidback1000laidbackbloke
mr_muse_manmrmuseman
NrflknchncNorfolkEnchance
Phil2211Phillosify
TelepeGotaFancy?
thegaffer1thegaffer1
topnotchbloktopnotchbloke
White-asscains

Re: Punters Lounge League - Game 6 - Tuesday 6th September - 8 pm I'm in - mind u I had so little money left in laddies I had to go and win the entry fee playing real money :-). Got enuff in my treble chance kitty to go in at Level 4 - but am waiting till I feel really on top form b4 I go for it and try and covert my original $3 shot into a few hundred :-). I've had a lot of entertainment for that original $3.

Re: Punters Lounge League - Game 6 - Tuesday 6th September - 8 pm Not sure if I'll be able to make this one but good luck to all those that enter. :ok The defense of my title has gone seriously downhill this season - only played 2 games so far - didn't miss a single game last season:(

Re: Punters Lounge League - Game 6 - Tuesday 6th September - 8 pm Why did you disconnect before me??.. ;) btw. frisky.. Q. for BlueSq.. Where can i see what tournaments numbers i have been playing in??? Remember something with a bonus when getting 1 or 2 in STT 5times in a row.. guess it was 100$ or so.. (only 2games in row now.. But would be nice to know) :lol

Re: Punters Lounge League - Game 6 - Tuesday 6th September - 8 pm Here's the hand that won the Bounty and the tourney....... Well done Slapdash!! :clap :clap :clap Kip tastes defeat on PL for the first time, but it was so much better than it looked like being early on. Well done Topnotch as well for getting in the money - spend it wisely, cos you won't get any money in the TC Cup ;) plleague206bounty8xy.jpg

Re: Punters Lounge League - Game 6 - Tuesday 6th September - 8 pm I got some luck when it mattered, as you can see from the chat. Although the four sevens were overkill ... just the three would have done. Thanks to everybody for leaving Kip for me ... wink2.gif I have a confession to make. Twice I raised with 72o, but chickened out when somebody reraised. I'm not proud of myself, and if I'm no longer welcome at PL then I understand. sad2.gif But if you give me a second chance then I promise to try to believe in the power of the BDHiP. I'm so ashamed. cry.gif

Re: Punters Lounge League - Game 6 - Tuesday 6th September - 8 pm

I have a confession to make. Twice I raised with 72o, but chickened out when somebody reraised. I'm not proud of myself, and if I'm no longer welcome at PL then I understand. sad2.gif But if you give me a second chance then I promise to try to believe in the power of the BDHiP. I'm so ashamed. cry.gif
Disgraceful!!!! You're not a worthy champion and don't deserve it!!! You must have had some luck to win it without using the power of 72o TWICE!!! We'll have to get the committee together when PR and Jezza are back and consider handing out a suspension......