Rugby League - National League 1

Doncaster v Halifax (-2) Rochdale v Hull K R (-6) Whitehaven v Batley (+20) Castleford v Featherstone (+22) Only two games left in the regular season before the play-off's start. First up Donny vs Halifax, as the handicap suggests there isn't much to call between the two sides. I'd argue that individually Donny have the better players but 'Fax seem to gel better as a team. I'd probably say a Halifax win. Rochdale vs Hull Kr, can't see anything else other than Hull Kr win and Whitehaven should stroll home against Batley. Next up Cas vs Fev, biggest game of the season. Local derby where anything can happen. Cas' season has gone pear shape since the Northern Rail Cup final and look likely to finish 2nd but with HKR right behind them they have a massive incentive to win aswell as beating their local rivals. Not as big as the incentive for my team Fev, basically losing means automatic relegation (unless Batley lose HEAVILY in their last two games). This really is a must win, and something we have failed to do in 4 meetings this season. The last game when Fev were struggling and Cas bang in form was 34-38 with a dodgy last minute try. I'd fancy Fev on this, the squad and coach are bang up for it, but so are cas. Come on Rovers :clap