Frankie @ Wolves

I noticed this about a year ago and after his successes today, realised Dettori was riding Wolves tonight. Obviously he's there cos Fallon is and wants to keep his lead but it's a track he rarely visits. Before Thursday he'd only had 3 rides there in the last 5 years, finishing 1st in all 3. Thursday he went there and managed to win 3 from 6. I know its only a small sample but that's a 66% ratio and I have a feel Dettori has previously only gone there when he's got a good enough mount to make it worth while. Well that topped with his form earlier I thought Id look at his mounts tonight. 7:30 - Camp Commander Although this horse hasnt won in 18 months, it hasnt ran in anything lower than class C in two years. This is a class F claimer!! Its official rating is 89 and its nearest competitor is rated76. Yet its only carrying a few lbs extra. BETFAIR currently 3.15

Re: Frankie @ Wolves 8.00(ClassF) - Tumbleweed Galore Managed a few places in Class D races. 2nd last time out in Class E handicap by 2ls,from a bad draw. Winner has since finished 2nd(1 1/2ls) in a Class B nursery. Blinkered for the 1st time. BETFAIR currently 4.1 8.30(ClassE) - Bluebok Nothing special. Placed a few times in Class D maidens but that form hasnt worked out too well.Expensive purchase (D.Loder yard) so maybe more expected. Tounge tied for 1st time. BETFAIR currently 7.6

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.