** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Celtic League Betting

Re: Celtic League Betting I was quite surprised to see the odds on tonights game: Blues v Scarlets. Sporting Odds have the Scarlets as +2 @10/11 and a massive 11/8 to win the game outright. Seems to good to be true to me so I'm going to do a bit of checking and make sure I haven't missed anything vital about the team news.

Re: Celtic League Betting Start Bank: 100.00 Current Bank: 161.18 Profit after 13 Selections:61.18 Scarlets v Connacht The handicapp on the game looks a little low, thats because the game is being played in Wrexham as part of the regional development programme, I'm led to believe that the Scarlets are putting out their strongest team of the season and that they also didn't play that badly in the midweek defeat to the Osprey's. Connacht are definately no mugs but -10 on the Scarlets is good enough to make it interesting for me (the cap would have been 20+ last year) Scarlets v Connacht -10 11/10 @ Sporting Odds 10 points.

Re: Celtic League Betting Start Bank: 100.00 Current Bank: 151.18 Profit after 14 Selections:51.18 Dragons v Ulster Ulster look very strong on paper with an excellent back line - The Dragons are playing their first home game of the season but I think that Ulster will just be too strong for us. Dragons v Ulster +4 25 Points

Re: Celtic League Betting Unless Blusquare know something I don't then I reallly can't understand their handicapp on the Edinburgh v Ospreys game. Edinurgh have made a terrific start, have no real injury worries and the Ospreys have injuries aplently to the kids in their ranks and they even struggled to put us away a couple of weeks ago. THe cap should be more like -10-13 in my estimation: Edinburgh v Ospreys -3 20 points @ Bluesquare

Re: Celtic League Betting I almost fell of my chair when I saw the cap on the Newport Gwent Dragons v Leicester game tonight - Leicester are only -8....:rollin Newport Gwent Dragons v Leicester +8 50 Points 10/11 @ Hills We have Micheal and Ceri back tonight which is fantastic but my "mate" from my rugby bored has told me that the team the Tigers are putting out tonight is stronger than the team that whopped the Tykes in Leeds last week. It's on BBC2 Wales se soir.

Re: Celtic League Betting

15 Matt Cornwell 14 Alesana Tuilagi 13 Ollie Smith 12 Daryl Gibson 11 Tom Varndell 10 Andy Goode 9 Harry Ellis 1 Graham Rowntree 2 George Chuter 3 Julian White 4 Louis Deacon 5 James Hamilton 6 Brett Deacon 7 Shane Jennings 8 Will Johnson That's a pretty powerful side Tigers are putting out, for those of you with Sky this is on BBC Wales on Scrum 5 at 1900hrs Friday. I don't know the Sky channel number off the top of my head...
and
It's probably only Moody (suspended), Corry, Kay, Rabeni (injured) and Murphy away from being the strongest possible Tiger lineup. And each of those has been replaced by the strongest available replacement. Except in the case of Matt Cornwell, who is usually a centre.

Re: Celtic League Betting Rule No 1 Never, never, never, ever bet against your own team, I really hope no one followed my selection. I, on the other hand witnessed in the pouring, driving rain my team :nana beating Leicester. It was one of my most ever memorable evenings and I really haven't stopped smiling. Just got back from the pub and everyone was still talking about it. Apologies if you bet but it was one hell of a game.