PaidPlayers.com - Sponsorship, rakeback, bonuses

Doddsy

Have just found this website whilst surfing the net. Has anyone ever heard of this site before or used it? I have registered as a user as it is free but when I have downloaded the poker software I have never heard of it so am reluctant to deposit money, although have played the free play tables and the software is the same as Party Poker. Its called CDPoker. Anyone play on this? I think it must be fairly new as when I logged on about 10 mins ago there was only 1100 players on which is pretty quiet considering 8000+ on Ultimate and 3000+ on Laddies. Seems too good to be true but the setup seems legit, they have their own forum (not as good as the PL of course:lol but with plenty hints, tips strategies etc), help pages, support etc Personally I wouldn't mind being sponsored to play poker - its a dream come true but with all of these new sites and scams starting, it's hard to know what to do. Anyway, have a look at see what everyone thinks. Website is paidplayers.com If anyone is going to sign up, make sure you refer me :ok (as usual, username is Doddsy)

Re: PaidPlayers.com - Sponsorship, rakeback, bonuses I had a look, Doddsy, with the attitude 'what/where's the catch?'. Although I didn't check out the forum, the 'About us' link didn't work. Now I've read alot about scammers, and this is where my knowledge gets blurry, but I would be hesitant to deposit at a site that cannot/will not take the time to keep-up(?) such an important link. I'm sure the little nugget I remember about scammers is that there is no contact/about us details. I can't remember exactly the advice that was given, but this just rings alarm bells with me. Be careful.

Re: PaidPlayers.com - Sponsorship, rakeback, bonuses Just had an email back from the company today. They are inetersted in sponsoring me:clap Haven't got full details yet as I have had to reply to say I am interested but have been told as long as I play more than 750 hands per week, then everything should be ok. I'll let everyone know how I get on, if it is a scam then at least only one of us has been duped by it.:lol By the way I was playing on CDPoker last night and I have to say it is probably the best software I have played on - topclass. Haven't withdrawn anything yet (so don't know what the banking's like) but was $60 up after 20 mins. Not many players seem to be on the site, the highest I saw last night was 1300ish. Hopeless for MTT action as most of the tourneys are low prize funds and rebuys but for cash games, excellent.

• 1 month later...

Re: PaidPlayers.com - Sponsorship, rakeback, bonuses First off, sorry for digging up an old thread but just thought I'd let everyone know that so far this is not a scam! The software for CD Poker is of a high standard and the banking is very good also. Anyone who plays online poker should register with the site even just for the 30% rakeback. I have had no problems with the company in the few months I've been a member and am now starting to earn extra just by playing poker. The rakeback works for tourneys as well as cash games unlike some other sites. This month I have made an extra $36. I appreciate this is not a great amount but this is from only playing about 3/4 mtt in a month, a few STT and about 50 raked hands. If anyone is a keen cash player then there is potential to earn a load more. The actual sponsorship I haven't done as well, got $20 to start with but as I am not playing at just CDPoker, they haven't increased it. I think if you are seen to be constantly playing at the site then the sponsorship money for the month goes up. Sponsorship is also available on Pacific as well now (although in my opinion the software is crap - see another thread for those deatils) The site is still in development (although it is now in stage 2 development) so not all areas are accessible although one or two more are available in the members area. Check it out and see what you's think, if anyone decides to sign up, use my name as the bonus code please (Doddsy).