Can Tipster influence price ??

stever78

Hi i was wondering if anyone know of tipsters that would have a effect on the markets.

the obvious is pricewise or any RPOST members club AND racing tv + ATR tipsters.

but are there any others that would influence the market. ???

for instance i know steve jones, of CD systems i think its called, his selections seem to be well backed. anyone know of others like that ??

(not looking to just follow steamed tipsters by the way, actually the opposite if anything)

i know there used to be like big names and followed people ( findley, barney etc ), but these seem to have been replaced by a thousand twitter twat tipsters.
are there any popular tipsters still ??

22 hours ago, stever78 said:

Hi i was wondering if anyone know of tipsters that would have a effect on the markets.

the obvious is pricewise or any RPOST members club AND racing tv + ATR tipsters.

but are there any others that would influence the market. ???

for instance i know steve jones, of CD systems i think its called, his selections seem to be well backed. anyone know of others like that ??

(not looking to just follow steamed tipsters by the way, actually the opposite if anything)

i know there used to be like big names and followed people ( findley, barney etc ), but these seem to have been replaced by a thousand twitter twat tipsters.
are there any popular tipsters still ??

No doubt there are some tipsters who will be followed and have an effect on the market, not sure who though as I don't follow any.

As for Harry Findlay, he is still around but tends to focus on sports rather than horse racing, and his bets would be on Betfair rather than with traditional bookmakers.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.