PL Poker League Game 5 - TONIGHT AT 8PM

GaF

Re: PL Poker League Game 5 - TONIGHT AT 8PM Well done to Kip on claiming victory on his first appearance in the league. Is this a sign of things to come? Before the game even started he was promising to win the league - who dare doubt him now? (Maybe Jezza on his return?). Kip will now be the target next week, with a bounty on his head. The "Enchance" family have now won two consecutive weeks. No more brothers, sisters, long lost cousins tucked away anywhere Norfolk? ;) Well played to Laidback, who for most of the match looked like he was taking a stroll in the park. He claimed the bounty for dispatching Norfolk, before coming unstuck at the end. Mr Museman fought well to take third and looked like he could get back in it, but just didn't quite get the cards at the end. The league table and money winners list has been updated in "Poker News". The hand that won the bounty for Laidback is below, as are the final standings. Next game is scheduled for Tuesday 6th September. plleague205bounty0ae.jpgplleague205positions6at.jpg

Re: PL Poker League Game 5 - TONIGHT AT 8PM

Think you might have given me MrM's points I've gone from 30pts to 40pts ;)
Yup - Spot on. I've updated Poker News and added a couple of extra columns - to make it easier for people who wish to to double check their scores....... Sorry guys.....