Table Namepunterslounge dot com league
Table Passwordjezzainvegas
Table TypeMulti-Table Tournament
GameTexas Holdem
Limit ValueNo Limit
Maximum Number of Players200
Date and Time for Tournament28 Aug 2005 - 20:00 BST
PrizesCash
Yes it's that time again - time for battle!!! With Jezza otherwise occupied in Vegas, this is a great chance to close the gap on him in the league. And it will be helped further by taking the bounty points for knocking out the previous winner - NorfolkEnchance. Good luck all!!

Re: PL Poker League Game 5 GAF................. excellent work mate:ok , thorough as always with all the information we could possibly need ...................... just one question.............. where is it being held :lol I'm guessing we didn't book it in time for betfair this time either and its being held at ladbrokes;) ...................am i right?:tongue2

Re: PL Poker League Game 5

GAF................. excellent work mate:ok , thorough as always with all the information we could possibly need ...................... just one question.............. where is it being held :lol I'm guessing we didn't book it in time for betfair this time either and its being held at ladbrokes;) ...................am i right?:tongue2
:lol :lol Yes - it's ladbrokes....... The details above are a copy and paste from the confirmation email from Ladbrokes - however the table doesn't seem to have appeared yet.......I haven't set up a table at laddies before - I'm hoping that it's just slow their end and they take a little while to do it.......... :hope

Sorry guys cant play I'm at work. Cant get out of work either I'm running a big job. Might be stoned by the end of the night.;)
Oh $h!t - you coming to get me? maybe I won't be in either ;) Got the league up - didn't know that afterwards I had to go back in to "manage tables" and "show".

Does this not start an hour later than normal??? Im in europe som 9pm is a bit late.. Just think its normal 8pm for me the other times? or is it just me.. :o
I'm pretty certain that this season has always been an 8pm (BST) start - This is the first time I've set it up, so I did double check the original post before doing it and this says it's an 8pm start......http://punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16871&highlight=8pm

Re: PL Poker League Game 5 - TONIGHT AT 8PM Hi NorthernRed - you're definitely welcome. You can join when you like through the season, though it obviously makes it difficult for you to catch up the points from the missed games, but if you can live with that, see you there.....