Double Chance Bank & Roll Up

Ladbrokes do a double chance bet on all their matches, I presume other sites do the same. Double chance is where you can back a team to win or draw for lower odds than a win only - basically a 'not to lose' bet. They also take acca's on these so here's my plan: based on my ratings system, I'm looking for 10 double chance bets on home teams, between 1.10 and 1.30 that give me a 3/1 (roughly) acca. £10 stake in the first instance - if all teams win or draw, we win. We would then bank half of the winnings, with the other half going onto the following week's selections. As soon as we have a losing weekend, the stakes return to £10. Based on 3/1: if we could go 3 weeks on the trot & lose on the 4th, we'd have banked £140. if we could go 5 weeks on the trot & lose on the 6th, we'd have banked £620. if we could go 7 weeks on the trot & lose on the 8th, we'd have banked £2540. if we could go 10 weeks on the trot & lose on the 11th, we'd have banked £20460. How hard can it be to get 10 teams not to lose at home?

Re: Double Chance Bank & Roll Up Selections based on my own ratings, going from team with strongest rating advantage downwards - ignoring teams where double chance odds are lower than required until we have 10 teams for approximately 3/1. Partick 1.18 Gillingham 1.25 Kidderminster 1.11 Walsall 1.19 Kilmarnock 1.10 Aldershot 1.10 St. Mirren 1.13 Swindon 1.20 Hereford 1.14 Ross County 1.18 Pays 3.54/1

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.