Double Chance Bank & Roll Up

Ladbrokes do a double chance bet on all their matches, I presume other sites do the same. Double chance is where you can back a team to win or draw for lower odds than a win only - basically a 'not to lose' bet. They also take acca's on these so here's my plan: based on my ratings system, I'm looking for 10 double chance bets on home teams, between 1.10 and 1.30 that give me a 3/1 (roughly) acca. £10 stake in the first instance - if all teams win or draw, we win. We would then bank half of the winnings, with the other half going onto the following week's selections. As soon as we have a losing weekend, the stakes return to £10. Based on 3/1: if we could go 3 weeks on the trot & lose on the 4th, we'd have banked £140. if we could go 5 weeks on the trot & lose on the 6th, we'd have banked £620. if we could go 7 weeks on the trot & lose on the 8th, we'd have banked £2540. if we could go 10 weeks on the trot & lose on the 11th, we'd have banked £20460. How hard can it be to get 10 teams not to lose at home?

Re: Double Chance Bank & Roll Up Selections based on my own ratings, going from team with strongest rating advantage downwards - ignoring teams where double chance odds are lower than required until we have 10 teams for approximately 3/1. Partick 1.18 Gillingham 1.25 Kidderminster 1.11 Walsall 1.19 Kilmarnock 1.10 Aldershot 1.10 St. Mirren 1.13 Swindon 1.20 Hereford 1.14 Ross County 1.18 Pays 3.54/1

Re: Double Chance Bank & Roll Up Thanks, was wondering about a 2/1 acca with less teams but it would take a lot longer to make a decent return. Considering most of my ratings selections have been winning & most that haven't have drawn, I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes! If it's pants then after a few attempts I'll look at downgrading to 2/1 acca's.

Re: Double Chance Bank & Roll Up Good luck with this mate. Here's some selectons of my own for an even money bet with Bet365: Man City or X 1.12 C Palace or X 1.11 Preston or X 1.11 Bristol City or X 1.12 Chelsea or X 1.20 Man Utd or X 1.11 First stab at this sort of thing since the not-to-lose doubles...:clap

Re: Double Chance Bank & Roll Up

Selections based on my own ratings, going from team with strongest rating advantage downwards - ignoring teams where double chance odds are lower than required until we have 10 teams for approximately 3/1. Partick 1.18 lost :wall Gillingham 1.25 lost :wall Kidderminster 1.11 drew :D Walsall 1.19 lost :wall Kilmarnock 1.10 won :D Aldershot 1.10 Lost :wall St. Mirren 1.13 won :D Swindon 1.20 won :D Hereford 1.14 Lost :wall Ross County 1.18 won :D Pays 3.54/1
Next time I'll ignore the ratings system & use my own picks I think.....

AGF Arhus vs BrondbyDouble chance Brondby and Draw 1.18
Genk vs AnderlechtDouble chanceAnderlecht and Draw1.26 shim.gif
Ham-Kam vs Lillestrom Double chance Ham-Kam and Draw 1.44 shim.gif
Lazio vs MessinaDouble chance Lazio and Draw 1.13 shim.gif
Reggina vs Roma Double chanceRoma and Draw1.17 shim.gif
Roda vs PSVDouble chancePSV and Draw1.10 shim.gif
Roeselare vs Lokeren Double chanceLokeren and Draw1.32
Pays 3.24 / 1 No need to sleep on it now.

AGF Arhus vs BrondbyDouble chance Brondby and Draw 1.18
Genk vs AnderlechtDouble chanceAnderlecht and Draw1.26 3-3 draw :D shim.gif
Ham-Kam vs Lillestrom Double chance Ham-Kam and Draw 1.44 2-3 lost :@ shim.gif
Lazio vs MessinaDouble chance Lazio and Draw 1.13 1-0 win :D shim.gif
Reggina vs Roma Double chanceRoma and Draw1.17 0-3 win :D shim.gif
Roda vs PSVDouble chancePSV and Draw1.10 0-3 win :D shim.gif
Roeselare vs Lokeren Double chanceLokeren and Draw1.32 4-0 lost :@
Pays 3.24 / 1 No need to sleep on it now.
And Brondby 3-0 down with 5 mins to go...... pants.:o

Re: Double Chance Bank & Roll Up I intend to keep it going. Change of tactic for Monday - this time teams with the highest league position difference over their opponents: Luton 1.08 Reading 1.08 Huddersfield 1.49 Port Vale 1.47 Leyton Orient 1.08 Notts County 1.47 Stevenage 1.38 Grays 1.17 £10 would return £67.67 These teams are all 15 places or more higher in their respective divisions than their opponents, which may pan out more as the season develops.

Good luck with this mate. Here's some selectons of my own for an even money bet with Bet365: Man City or X 1.12 C Palace or X 1.11 Preston or X 1.11 Bristol City or X 1.12 Chelsea or X 1.20 Man Utd or X 1.11 First stab at this sort of thing since the not-to-lose doubles...:clap
Well done, £10 returned you £20.58 (as an example):clap

I intend to keep it going. Change of tactic for Monday - this time teams with the highest league position difference over their opponents: Luton 1.08 won :D Reading 1.08 won :D Huddersfield 1.49 won :D Port Vale 1.47 drew :D Leyton Orient 1.08 lost :@ dodgy 3rd min penaly ffs! Notts County 1.47 won :D Stevenage 1.38 won :D Grays 1.17 won :D £10 would return £67.67 These teams are all 15 places or more higher in their respective divisions than their opponents, which may pan out more as the season develops.
Now if I'd stuck to my above 1.10 rule, we'd have had a return at over 3/1 still. :@

ATTEMPT 4 Fri / Sat / Sun: Grays 1.31 WON :clap Rochdale 1.11 WON:clap Leyton Orient 1.20 :wall Wycombe 1.30 DREW :clap Grimsby 1.15 :wall Carlisle 1.43 WON:clap Chester 1.19 WON :clap £10 to return £45.70. (Stakes to date £40.)
5/7 - yet again close but no cigar.