The Contender Rematch- Need Help!

So my friends and I bought tickets from Ticketmaster to watch the Mora v. Manfredo rematch at the Staples Center on Oct. 15. My friends think Manfredo is going to win. Too much pride and credibility is on the line for him. Mora is my man though... He's the overall better fighter. What does everyone else think? Anyone going to the match??

Re: The Contender Rematch- Need Help! Well there wasn't too much interest in a reality show broadcast here in the UK on the mundane ITV2 network and there still isn't. :lol You'd have to go with Mora if the first fight was anything to go by. I remember putting money on bloomin' Manfredo even though all the sharp money was on Mora. Mora was quicker, able to land his punches more effectively and if you were to be honest, the better fighter. Unless something's happened between now and then, Mora should win. ....stranger things have happened and be wary of hunger, motives and where the money's going. Mario Kindelan lost his appetite and just let Amir Khan throw punches at him even though by all accounts and in other circumstances, Mario would pummel Amir.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.