Early morning freerolls

pistonbroke

Re: Early morning freerolls

Hi anybody know of any early morning 6.00am onwards freeroll tounaments ? i get up early and this is a more convienent time to play before i have to do anything i need more pratise, this seems the best way to get experienced with the possibility of a small reward !
Hi Pistonbroke and :welcome to PL. You're right - freerolls are a great way of getting into Poker - no risk, but always the chance of a reward. There aren't many (any??) at this time in the morning (makes sense - the major markets are Europe and the US and this is night time for both of them). The nearest I'm aware of is the $2500 Party Poker Freeroll at 09:50 BST (04:50 EST). The "problem" with this is that it is limited to 1000 places and is very popular. Registration opens at 07:50 BST (02:50 EST) and is full within less than 1 minute - so you really have to be quick to get in (and sometimes even if you are, you can't get in).

Re: Early morning freerolls Pistonbroke. Poker.com has freerolls throughout the day-every 2 hrs. I'm just learning and I like the fact that on poker.com they give you a little more time. It seems as though most sites' time is at EST(USA time zone?), but there are freerolls in the morning at; 2300 est 0400bst 0100 est 0600bst 0300 est 0700bst HTH, and :welcometo PL

Re: Early morning freerolls Betfred Poker $200 rebuy: 6am registered (be quick as all 500 places get filled by eager punters inisde thirty seconds!), 7am start. $50 top prize, 80 get paid from 500. I have finished second and third once throughout the last coupla months but lack a severe killer instinct when it comes to the final table.

Re: Early morning freerolls This is a lot earlier than 6am, and i'd probably describe it as a very late freeroll rather than an early one, but i'll mention it anyway for anyone who has unusual sleeping patterns :tongue2 Canbet ( http://www.canbet.com/site/poker/ ) have a $1000 freeroll at 1am every Tuesday morning (they are based in America I think which is why it is at such an inconvenient time for people in the UK). I've only played in one before (the first one they did I think), when I got back from a night out having had a couple beers and decided that I'd start the tourney for a laugh laugh4.gif. As it was late I decided that I was gonna play like a nutter, and either get very lucky and have a chance of winning, or get knocked out and go to bed. I got lucky early on a few times and found myself in 2nd or something after an hour, so decided to play properly, and ended up playing til gone 4am and coming 3rd, winning $120 DancingCow.gif Only 100 or so people entered when I played, so it was certinaily well worth playing then, although there are probably a lot more entrants now.