New Racing Channel?

Guest tipsterno1

Guest tipsterno1

The new racing channel on 425 sky digital should be up and running today? Do you have to pay for it or is it free, because i cant view it says "no signal". If anyones got anymore info i would be greatful Thanks Scott

Re: New Racing Channel? Went to the shop today to have a look at some satellite equipment. I saw Racing UK. On the channel listing it was iSports TV, an existing channel. Then i saw the races and at the left bottom it said Racing UK. I'm pretty sure the shopkeeper said it was a Free to View channel.

Re: New Racing Channel? Unfortunately it may not stay free : got this from an article at the racing post

Quote:

Interviewed earlier on the channel by Persad, Fabricius had again emphasised that an eventual £20 monthly subscription remained an "essential ingredient" of the business plan, while also revealing that "there are partners outthere who might want to step forward and support the channel to the extent that we can remain free to view".

Guest Khartoum

Re: New Racing Channel? Yes, it will be free, on Channel 415, & if you used to have you should be able to get it. All the best, Khartoum.

Guest craiguk12000

New Racing Channel? We used to get the old at the races on telewest digital - so , we will get the new one?? Rang them up about racing UK and they said they are looking in to it - which means it probably wont be put on for us :(